• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

E.F.I. Group

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    I'm a local coordinator for them

Send me a cheque for £2500 and I'll send you all the details on how you too can become a millionaire working from home, NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY just patience and guilability.
    I'm a regional coordinator for them. Send me a cheque for £25,000.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

E.F.I. Group

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
      I'm a regional coordinator for them. Send me a cheque for £25,000.
      I'm the National Coordinator send me a cheque for £250,000.

The EMEA coordinator will be along in a bit - he wants 25,00,00 lacs. He's been off shored....

Comment

I keep getting stuff from a Chinese manufacturing company. Looks legit but why they would think I want industrial conveyor belts I have no idea.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
          I keep getting stuff from a Chinese manufacturing company. Looks legit but why they would think I want industrial conveyor belts I have no idea.
          You never know when they will come in handy..
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

I get lots of that sort of thing, sent to the email address I use for the W3C HTML5 Working Group. A few months ago they were asking if I had any oil pipelines I wanted to sell for scrap. I'm pretty sure I remember conveyor belts making an appearance. At the moment they're pushing gym mats

Comment

Last week I was getting correspondence between a British company and one in Germany regarding some special type of bolt and this week its between a couple of Germany companies to do with heating controls...I used to reply to them once upon a time to point out the typo in their e-mail addresses but no longer
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

This morning I had one kosher email and 93 spam in my junk folder

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  A few months ago they were asking if I had any oil pipelines I wanted to sell for scrap.
                  Speak of the devil: just got this, purporting to be from Texas this time:

Code:
                  Hello,

Please let me know if you are currently selling any surplus assets, pipe or oilfield equipment.
                  {redacted} handles the sale of all types of material and equipment on an international basis.
                  Feel free to get in touch with me if you have anything or if you can refer me to the person who handles this.
                  Somebody should tell them that the World Wide Web Consortium probably isn't the best place to look for email addresses of people who have actual, tangible physical assets like oil pipelines

Comment

Injection mouldings.

Code:
                     I'm reanda of Eb Mouldings Co.,Ltd from China ,we can provde you plastic injection mould ,
                    die casting mould,metal stamping mould and CNC machining service for houseware ,industry,
                    medical,electronics,automobile products .

if you need our help ,please kindly contact me
                    Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
                    X