• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: E.F.I. Group

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "E.F.I. Group"

Collapse

• Sysman
    replied
    Injection mouldings.

Code:
     I'm reanda of Eb Mouldings Co.,Ltd from China ,we can provde you plastic injection mould ,
    die casting mould,metal stamping mould and CNC machining service for houseware ,industry,
    medical,electronics,automobile products .

if you need our help ,please kindly contact me

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    A few months ago they were asking if I had any oil pipelines I wanted to sell for scrap.
    Speak of the devil: just got this, purporting to be from Texas this time:

Code:
    Hello,

Please let me know if you are currently selling any surplus assets, pipe or oilfield equipment.
    {redacted} handles the sale of all types of material and equipment on an international basis.
    Feel free to get in touch with me if you have anything or if you can refer me to the person who handles this.
    Somebody should tell them that the World Wide Web Consortium probably isn't the best place to look for email addresses of people who have actual, tangible physical assets like oil pipelines

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    This morning I had one kosher email and 93 spam in my junk folder

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    I keep getting stuff from a Chinese manufacturing company. Looks legit but why they would think I want industrial conveyor belts I have no idea.
    Last week I was getting correspondence between a British company and one in Germany regarding some special type of bolt and this week its between a couple of Germany companies to do with heating controls...I used to reply to them once upon a time to point out the typo in their e-mail addresses but no longer

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    I keep getting stuff from a Chinese manufacturing company. Looks legit but why they would think I want industrial conveyor belts I have no idea.
    I get lots of that sort of thing, sent to the email address I use for the W3C HTML5 Working Group. A few months ago they were asking if I had any oil pipelines I wanted to sell for scrap. I'm pretty sure I remember conveyor belts making an appearance. At the moment they're pushing gym mats

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    You never know when they will come in handy..

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    E.F.I. Group

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    I'm a regional coordinator for them. Send me a cheque for £25,000.
    I'm the National Coordinator send me a cheque for £250,000.

The EMEA coordinator will be along in a bit - he wants 25,00,00 lacs. He's been off shored....

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    I'm a local coordinator for them

Send me a cheque for £2500 and I'll send you all the details on how you too can become a millionaire working from home, NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY just patience and guilability.
    I'm a regional coordinator for them. Send me a cheque for £25,000.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    Who is Helen Tomkinson? is she a leftie?
    Is this her?

Mod snip - probably not...

Leave a comment:

• Jdd Birds
    replied
    EFI Group

Just received an email from them, glad I looked up company to see you all have been pestered by them too. Its bad enough being out of work without these leeches trying to suck us dry.http://forums.contractoruk.com/image...s/handbags.gif

Leave a comment:

• BA to the Stars
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Not sure whether to be offended I have never been mailed by these people or not
    They probably only mail people who are not cut out to be contractors

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Who is Helen Tomkinson? is she a leftie?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Not sure whether to be offended I have never been mailed by these people or not

Leave a comment:

• Candyflosschaos
    replied
    Just had an email from this lot today. Figured it was probably as a scam of sorts mostly because it went straight to my Junk folder but also because it had so little detail in the email apart from a few website links. Just looked like a standard email any idiot could send.
    Had to check online to confirm my suspicions and stumbled across this post. Cheers for confirming what I was already thinking.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X