• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brewsters bum-hole

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    I think if the choice was between a colostomy bag and death, I suspect most folk would choose a colostomy bag, I would.
    I think that when it comes to the choice of death or licking EO's toes, I'm picking death.

Comment

Why not? Sounds like fun anyway.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        I think they sewed the mouth directly to the bum. Must experiment tonight with a pipe cleaner

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

she likes licking my toes.

there's nothing better after a hard day at the office than getting home, slipping the shoes and socks off, cold can of beer, and a willing, rough , darting little pink tongue, licking yer toes.

ahhhh

Our old dog Woody used to do that to MrsB, she loved it. I made it quite clear that my toes were off limits!
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            Our old dog Woody used to do that to MrsB, she loved it. I made it quite clear that my toes were off limits!
            When the missus licks my toes, my old dog gets a woody too

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

When the missus licks my toes, my old dog gets a woody too

Too much information. By far.
              ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by conned tractor View Post
                Is it left with a semi-colon?

Comment

Working...
                X