• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Chasing the Aurora

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    very witty
    I meant this one - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucian_(Underworld)

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Originally posted by wikish!t
      Lucian is a fictional character in the film Underworld.
      That'll be you confusing reality with fiction again, eh? Btw, how many hits does your search engine return for "Lyken"? Try "Lycan" instead!

Comment

As serious as it is, I also find this all mildly amusing

For those with Security Clearance questions (such as "will I or won`t I obtain it). Now this fella is someone who would never be granted clearance, due to the type of offence committed. If he got clearance he`b probably buy a gun and have 007 on all his outfits

Comment

Originally posted by SuperZ View Post
          As serious as it is, I also find this all mildly amusing

For those with Security Clearance questions (such as "will I or won`t I obtain it). Now this fella is someone who would never be granted clearance, due to the type of offence committed. If he got clearance he`b probably buy a gun and have *Threaded - International Man of Pies* on all his outfits
          FTFY!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            That'll be you confusing reality with fiction again, eh? Btw, how many hits does your search engine return for "Lyken"? Try "Lycan" instead!
            I did misspell it on purpose

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
              I got mine back from JustGiving.. I think RH did too.
              Yep - the cash was returned by justgiving.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                Forgive me if this has already been covered, but is this the same Walter Mitty character we had here a while ago? Just saw it in the Metro:
                Page not found | Metro UK
                Here we go here we go here we go.

The Metro link doesn't work but the Wail links still seem to.

It doesn't like my adblocker but I declined to disable it.

More than 10 years ago.

Who'd have thunk it?
                Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 15 April 2020, 10:03.
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Someone's flashed a 'right to be forgotten' notice before their legal department...
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

CUK Never Forgets.

Especially where money is concerned.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                      Someone's flashed a 'right to be forgotten' notice before their legal department...
                      Or somebody’s installed a new CMS without going to the trouble of ensuring old URLs continue to work: 'Fantasist Army doctor' who treated troops is jailed | Metro News

“…that which can be explained by incompetence” etc. etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X