• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

6 mins 57 seconds...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post

First is not the highest, I must try better!!!
    Try HARDER... I must try HARDER

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      So in summary, Drewster is a sockpuppet of Faqqer and is therefore unimportant?
      Right assertion but wrong conclusion - the fact that he has been conclusively proven to be a sockpuppet means that in theory you can't break any rules by being mean to it as it is not real human.

Run Drewster, run!

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
        HARDER
        A word, you have heard said to you by sock girlfriends your entire life.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
          I mean really... the ruskies of today (tut tut), cant be trusted with laser wepaons and small woodland creatures.
          This brings up a logical question - would lasgun be classed as a firearms in the UK? I bet it would be.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
            I'd like to remind you of CUK rule number two:
            I would like to thank you for your reminder...... I would contest in mitigation that I was defending myself from personal attack and insult.....
            but I do concede that two wrongs do not make a right...

And I would like to apologise to everybody if I have offended them in anyway by my use of any injudicious words (well except that Twunt obviously)

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              This brings up a logical question - would lasgun be classed as a firearms in the UK? I bet it would be.
              I've already offered to organise a CUK whip-round so we can buy you a Super Soaker.
              ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

What is this thread about? Can't even be @rsed to read the title. Anyway, Dame Judi Dench has just opened a squirrel enclosure:

http://www.thisissussex.co.uk/eastgr...l/article.html
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
                  I would like to thank you for your reminder...... I would contest in mitigation that I was defending myself from personal attack and insult.....
                  but I do concede that two wrongs do not make a right...

And I would like to apologise to everybody if I have offended them in anyway by my use of any injudicious words (well except that Twunt obviously)
                  Stop talking to yourself in order to give illusion you ain't his sockie!!!

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                    What is this thread about? Can't even be @rsed to read the title. Anyway, Dame Judi Dench has just opened a squirrel enclosure:

ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X