• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

6 mins 57 seconds...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    It wasn't very nice, though.
    It (Drewster) has been exposed as a sockpuppet, consequently rules don't apply to him as he is allegedly not a person

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      It wasn't very nice, though.
      No point highlighting AtW misdemeanours Faq. He is in the "inner circle", albeit only in the same sort of way that some Guards' regiments keep a goat as a mascot.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        some Guards' regiments keep a goat as a mascot.
        Calling someone goat is an insult in Russian!

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          No point highlighting AtW misdemeanours Faq. He is in the "inner circle", albeit only in the same sort of way that some Guards' regiments keep a goat as a mascot.

But that would imply that the moderators play favourites, which (of course!) we know to be untrue.
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

i can not believe I read through all this,

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Calling someone goat is an insult in Russian!
              How extraordinary. Being called Russian is an insult to a goat.....unless they have special needs of course.
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Look, I'll try to explain it to you in simple terms.

1. I asked FAQQer specifically whether he is bitter - I quoted his message and used words like "Are you" - not "Is anyone on this forum" bitter - this question was directed to him specifically.

2. You quoted my post and answered it that you ARE bitter.

Now, I am prepared to withdraw my accusation of you being a sockie - you are too stupid to pull it off, I give you that - however you'd have to admit that you are stupid in order for me to settle this case with you.

Now what shall it be Mr FAQQER?

OK lets try this
                Look, I'll try to explain it to you in simple terms.
                I refer the Honourable Gentleman to my previous response
                Originally posted by Drewster View Post
                I apologise I should have added/started with a comment such as "I don't know about FAQ but I am " to make it clearer for you!
                and my other previous response:
                The trouble is my foreign friend is that you didn't actually ask a private question... Its debatable if you actually asked a question at all but we'll leave that.

You posted in a public/open thread which means any/everybody can read it and respond to it not just the person who you "thought" you addressed it to/at.... Sorry mate!
                If thats not simple or clear enough for you try this:
                This is a PUBLIC forum which means ANYONE can reply to any post.
                If you want to ask a SPECIFIC poster a PRIVATE question you should PM him/her. Because you are obviously so thick you don't understand I will explain than PM stands for PRIVATE Message.

Do you get it? Do you understand? Is it clear for you now?

In my first response I apologised and conceded I could have made it clearer for you (because you are obviously as dense as Pig Tulip)
                In my second response I apologised again but explained that your question wasn't private.

In this post I offer no apologies at all because you are acting like a Twunt of the first order.

Comment

In this post I offer no apologies at all because you are acting like a Twunt of the first order.

First is not the highest, I must try better!!!

Comment

So in summary, Drewster is a sockpuppet of Faqqer and is therefore unimportant? Right?

Well thats fine, I'd been ignoring Drewster from the beginning anyway because I don't understand VB. OK!
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

OK lets try this

I refer the Honourable Gentleman to my previous response

and my other previous response:

If thats not simple or clear enough for you try this:
                      This is a PUBLIC forum which means ANYONE can reply to any post.
                      If you want to ask a SPECIFIC poster a PRIVATE question you should PM him/her. Because you are obviously so thick you don't understand I will explain than PM stands for PRIVATE Message.

Do you get it? Do you understand? Is it clear for you now?

In my first response I apologised and conceded I could have made it clearer for you (because you are obviously as dense as Pig Tulip)
                      In my second response I apologised again but explained that your question wasn't private.

I'd like to remind you of CUK rule number two:

2. Be nice to each other - no personal attacks on other users.
                      Best Forum Advisor 2014
                      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                      X