• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

F@&@ing trains!!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post

this thread just made me piss, as I'm still on the mother ******* train (7 mother ******* hours later) but mortal now!

The piss filled toilet has stopped flushing, the trolley man is dry, and there's a guy next to me who stinks of tulip and has a see through bin bag with him with what looks like all his belongings in it.

This is my life now!!

Thank god for vodka and niel diamond on my iPhone!!!

All together..... SWEET CAROLINE (ba ba ba!)....
    Just think what it's like for the poor suckers who aren't in First Class.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

there's a guy next to me who stinks of tulip and has a see through bin bag with him with what looks like all his belongings in it.
      and he is probably thinking "Why do I always end up sitting next to some weirdo?"

But it could be worse. Instead of smelling of tulips he might have smelled like faeces.

Comment

this thread just made me piss, as I'm still on the mother ******* train (7 mother ******* hours later) but mortal now!

The piss filled toilet has stopped flushing, the trolley man is dry, and there's a guy next to me who stinks of tulip and has a see through bin bag with him with what looks like all his belongings in it.

This is my life now!!

Thank god for vodka and niel diamond on my iPhone!!!

All together..... SWEET CAROLINE (ba ba ba!)....
        Funny that - I'm stuck on this train carrying a bunch of tulips for my wife and a very trendy see-through bag that cost me hundreds of squid. And next to me there's this large pissed bird, singing loudly and doing rude things with her iPhone. Bloody won't travel cattle class next time I tell yer
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

oh honey that sounds awful!
          You should have come out with us.
          But dont worry you'll be able to come out with us when you down south. I look forward to getting very, very, very VERY drunk with you.
          I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
          CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
          CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
            oh honey that sounds awful!
            You should have come out with us.
            But dont worry you'll be able to come out with us when you down south. I look forward to getting very, very, very VERY drunk with you.
            sas, you've got an admirer.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
              sas, you've got an admirer.
              I'm pretty certain he hasn't. Technical malfunction on Pogle's phone whilst in the pub, I think.

SA - are you home yet?
              +50 Xeno Geek Points
              Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
              As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

.... and there's a guy next to me ...... and has a see through bin bag with him with what looks like all his belongings in it.
                That's thoughtful.

I know that some Muslims living in London started taking see-through bags on the tube after the London bombings so that they didn't freak people out. Another used to always carry a bottle of wine. He said that it didn't make any sense but it seemed to make people less edgy.

Sorry to hear about your misfortune but it has cheered me up a little. I have been missing the UK a little bit recently but I am reminded of a story about my parents when they were here in New Zealand five years ago or so.

They took a scenic railway journey across the South Island and a tree fell onto the train en route.

The driver got out, walked up the line to where there were some forestry workers, borrowed a chainsaw, returned and cut the tree up. Gave the chainsaw back and they were on their way again. Such a difference in attitude.

Comment

Working...
                X