• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

right here we go

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    You big poof, should have dropped this baby in the mix: http://www.chilliworld.com/SP6.asp?p_id=63

Had a Vindaloo from Sainsbury's last night which was tasty but not restaurant heat, no ring sting this morning though.
    If you don't have to do 3 handstands in the shower the next morning you're not trying hard enough.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
      You big poof, should have dropped this baby in the mix: http://www.chilliworld.com/SP6.asp?p_id=63
      Only if you like your girly kormas. Real men like something with a bit more kick.

I went for a very tasty, but not too hot Biryani last night.
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        Scoffed the lot.

I am still on fire. Really in pain. It's excellent.
        I like a man who enjoys his food, though this does sound as though it's entering the realms of S&M
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

I've never understood the obsession with super hot food.

Chilli pepper tastes nice, but if it's outright too hot then you can't taste anything else at all. I like my food to taste good and raw heat isn't tasty.

I see no "manly" incentive to eat food that just hurts, if I did I'd take up munching lightbulbs which is as bloody stupid as insanely chilli hot nosh.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
            Oooohh! You're gonna know about that in the morning. Sounds like a lot of my curries (with the exception of the quantity of chilli powder). I tend to just make it up as I go along.

I've recently taken to making beef Madras, as a hot dry dish, practically no sauce, flavoured with chillies and cinamon. Mmmmmmmm.

You're going to freeze some!! You know what happens to curries in the fridge/freezer, don't you?
            3 trips today. Had to break out the germaloids.
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
              3 trips today. Had to break out the germaloids.
              ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                Oh yeah right, I remember your old avatar.
                Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Oh, I missed the 1/2 bag chilli powder in my last post. Still, I'd prefer fresh chilli than chilli powder or dried stuff... the chilli has to enhance the flavour as well as make the food hot.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                  X