• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Have YOU ever done anything unhygienic

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    And you used that to cop a quick ganders at my rear end instead of wondering why the hell I was smearing ice cream all over Xen's head like everyone else?

My bum's not big.

Is it?

<checks in mirror>

Oh, ok.
    TBH I was contemplating banging your heads together! But hey, it's nice to see the kids having a bit of fun now and again!

Comment

Ah sweet. The regulars warping the minds of the noobs. Wurzel, you'll never, ever look at the world in the same way after your googlefest.

Comment

Has anybody heard from Xen lately?
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
          Btw, are you a diver (as well as kayakist) and if so dry- or wet-suit?
          Drysuit Darling, at least in the UK. I keep my wetsuit for the Red Sea and the Maldives..
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            Cojak is the neoprene queen!
            (When she's not wearing a short skirt and heels!)
            <chuckles puppy under the chin...>
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
              Drysuit Darling, at least in the UK. I keep my wetsuit for the Red Sea and the Maldives..
              Excellent

I've dived in the Red Sea, Maldives and Spitsbergen (=chilly, definite dry suit material).

Are you a wreckie?

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                Oh, and a kit-kat, and a finger of fudge. Several, actually.

This question shall remain unanswered unless this thread makes into LR.
                ?????

Comment

Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
                  Excellent

I've dived in the Red Sea, Maldives and Spitsbergen (=chilly, definite dry suit material).

Are you a wreckie?
                  My favourite marine life is lobster, with a nice chilled chardonnay.

Followed by diver caught scallops lightly fried in butter with garlic and a slurp of chardonnay....

Actually I also like to see any scenic stuff that's not edible as well.

And I like wrecks (don't touch any resident crabs through - they tend to collect the iron off the wreck in their shells...)

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                    When was the last time you saw RH's arse?
                    <Wait's for EO's reply.... >

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                      My favourite marine life is lobster, with a nice chilled chardonnay.

Followed by diver caught scallops lightly fried in butter with garlic and a slurp of chardonnay....

Actually I also like to see any scenic stuff that's not edible as well.

And I like wrecks (don't touch any resident crabs through - they tend to collect the iron off the wreck in their shells...)
                      <hides hammer and chisel>

Lobster = yum. Had that in the Maldives a couple of years ago, 'twas tremendous.

I'm afraid I'm a self-confessed wreckie but have the extra advantage (if that's the word) of not being of the "lets-go-down-and-lift-stuff" crowd, although a friend of mine retiled his bathroom from the rearmost hold of MV BREDA.

Comment

Working...
                      X