• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What did you get for father's day?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home made cards as standard.

Woken up at 6:30 (no fry up!)

Home brew kit!!

Saw some planes for free at Kemble Air Day.

Good day all round.
    Beer
    is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Coffee cup with photo montage. Card. Molton brown products. Very happy.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        Jeez Tony, where do you live? Baghdad?
        Nowhere so civilized. Rochdale I believe.
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Woken up early (well 8.30) by kids eager to give me coffee and a bacon butty in bed

A case of Pedigree

2 boxes of Maltesers (one later shared)

Pretty good day all round
          'elf and safety guru

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
            Nowhere so civilized. Rochdale I believe.
            Yes - but in the nice part. Yes there is a nice part. It's nice because it almost isn't in rochdale.
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by thelace View Post
              A case of Pedigree
              Marston's or Chum?

(You can never be sure with kids...)
              My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
                I got woken up by the coppers looking for my daughter as one of her mates was badly beat up and they needed witnesses. Her mate is 15 and quite short and was beaten up by 2 girls, one of whom is 17 and massive. She ended up losing teeth and having her jaw fractured in 2 places. A crowd of about 20 were cheering these two on and some were filming it. The coppers are looking at doing the pair for abh.
                One of them has been arrested. She works at the nursrey my daughter works at. Looks like she's about to lose her job also! I don't think I'd want somebody like that looking after toddlers.
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

One of them has been arrested. She works at the nursrey my daughter works at. Looks like she's about to lose her job also! I don't think I'd want somebody like that looking after toddlers.
                  Scumbag. Brainless scumbag at that
                  Every Saint has a past, Every Sinner a future"

Originally Posted by Pogle
                  I wasnt really into men at the time - IYKWIM

HTH

Comment

A crowd of about 20 were cheering these two on and some were filming it.
                    I am just as much concerned about this crowd as the original 2 girls. None of the 20 or so will get prosecuted I am sure!!

Comment

I can't understand how they can inflict the injuries they did. When you have a fight there comes a point where it is obvious that the other person has lost. To fracture her jaw twice goes well beyond that point. And why did the crowd not see anything wrong with 2 larger girls beating up one smaller one.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                      X