• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What did you get for father's day?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As I am not a father I expected nothing and received the same.
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

A home tie-dyed t-shirt. Rather splendid it is too.
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
        A home tie-dyed t-shirt. Rather splendid it is too.
        You weren't at Manor Farm (nr Okehampton) for your hols were you? They do a nice line in Tee Shirts tie-dye, Painting et al............. I was made one last year!

Comment

I got a t shirt

and also some books which i bought last week and the missus/kids stole and them and lo and behold they appeared wrapped up on Sunday morning

I had wondered where they had got to.

No fry up mind and I was woken at 8.30

still can't complain

Comment

Breakfast in bed.
            Geek tshirts.
            Roast Lamb

Lots of cider.

Originally posted by cailin maith
            Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar??

Comment

I got a few cards, and a Metallica Guitar Hero disc for the Wii. Sadly after a few tracks I also got to buy and lay a carpet in son #4's room which took the rest of the day up!!
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                some books which I bought last week and the missus/kids stole and them and lo and behold they appeared wrapped up on Sunday morning

I think your children might grow up to be politicians...
                My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Lie in followed by Pancakes for breakfast cooked by Son, at least 75% of which were edible.

Did the decent thing and got the dog to dispose of the evidence of the remaining 25%.

Standard joke card.

BBQ in the evening.

Not a bad day all told.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I got woken up by the coppers looking for my daughter as one of her mates was badly beat up and they needed witnesses. Her mate is 15 and quite short and was beaten up by 2 girls, one of whom is 17 and massive. She ended up losing teeth and having her jaw fractured in 2 places. A crowd of about 20 were cheering these two on and some were filming it. The coppers are looking at doing the pair for abh.
                    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
                      I got woken up by the coppers looking for my daughter as one of her mates was badly beat up and they needed witnesses. Her mate is 15 and quite short and was beaten up by 2 girls, one of whom is 17 and massive. She ended up losing teeth and having her jaw fractured in 2 places. A crowd of about 20 were cheering these two on and some were filming it. The coppers are looking at doing the pair for abh.
                      Jeez Tony, where do you live? Baghdad?
                      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                      X