• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

100% May Well Be Untrue FACTS About the BNP

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
    Which bit? the "many" bit...okay change that to "people who don't know tulip about tulip" then?
    That sir is the crux of the matter IMO.

Comment

Bah there's no sport on here, I'm off ....
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        No its not. Its a fact. As census records will show.

But i don't have high hopes of your understanding the difference, what with your learning difficulties.
        How would census records show what people think?

You're an arse! I thought you'd f**ked off.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          How would census records show what people think?

You're an arse! I thought you'd f**ked off.
          The census records will show that most people who are Muslim have roots in the subcontinent. And are therefore brown. And therefore you can use "Muslim" as a codeword for brown, as the BNP are doing.
          AS the OP was implying.

Now I know that was rather more of a logical thought process than you're used to, but do try to keep up at the back.
          Last edited by sasguru; 5 June 2009, 15:35.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            So, are you saying that people can have racist tendencies without being racist?
            So you now understand what racist tendencies mean?

You ask me to explain it to you a few pages ago.

Comment

[QUOTE=The Lone Gunman;862096]Are Muslims not anti everybody else. In their major publication it quite clearly states that Non Muslims are to be regarded as inferior, as are women. BNP supporters are free to make up their own mind and challenge the leadership. Muslims are not.

QUOTE]

I would hope the BNP being a political party could challenge leadership. Islam is a relegion last time I checked...and so not really apples and apples is it.
              McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
              Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Point of fact:

Religion is not distinct from Ethnicity in the Race Discrimination laws.
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

[QUOTE=lilelvis2000;862120]
                  Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
                  Are Muslims not anti everybody else. In their major publication it quite clearly states that Non Muslims are to be regarded as inferior, as are women. BNP supporters are free to make up their own mind and challenge the leadership. Muslims are not.

QUOTE]

I would hope the BNP being a political party could challenge leadership. Islam is a relegion last time I checked...and so not really apples and apples is it.
                  The point is that you seem to be up in arms about the BNP distribute hate literature but seem quite happy to allow the Muslims to do so.
                  I am suggesting that you have double standards and are yourself prejudiced in some way.

Damn, I didnt want this to be a debate about Islam.
                  I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                  Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

[QUOTE=The Lone Gunman;862128]
                    Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
                    but seem quite happy to allow the Muslims to do so.I am suggesting that you have double standards and are yourself prejudiced in some way.

Where has the OP stated or even suggested this? Are you and Churchill posting dfrom the pub? Because either you're pissed or you're thick.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                      So you now understand what racist tendencies mean?

You ask me to explain it to you a few pages ago.
                      I asked you to explain so that I could understand what you thought.

Btw, for the record I think you're wrong.

If you have racist tendencies then you are racist, no two ways about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X