• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

100% May Well Be Untrue FACTS About the BNP

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Your gut feeling does not equate to fact.

Are you sure that everybody who has voted for the BNP is racist?
    I said "tendency toward racist views"

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
      I do not dispute that at least some of its membership are also racist and fascist, but that does not transfer to the party or its policies directly.
      Doh!
      The policy that darkies are not welcome as members, which is on their website. Does that not suggest something?

Is the Village Idiots's club on an outing? We should be warned!
      Last edited by sasguru; 5 June 2009, 14:59.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        What does that mean?

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Doh!
          The policy that darkies are not welcome as members, which is on their website. Does that not suggest something?
          Where does it say that?

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            Doh!
            The policy that darkies are not welcome as members, which is on their website. DOes that not suggest something?
            I can not read their web site where I am and do not remember, but I suspect you have interpreted it your way. Does it not say only "effectively" only ethnic Brits may join. Does it specificaly say "darkies"?
            I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
            Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Where does it say that?
              I can't send you a link as I'm at work - but I remember reading it on some QA or FAQ section.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

I can not read their web site where I am and do not remember, but I suspect you have interpreted it your way. Does it not say only "effectively" only ethnic Brits may join. Does it specificaly say "darkies"?
                No of course it doesn't say "darkies"?

Are you thick beyond belief?
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

What does that mean?
                  What is says.

Comment

Bit pedantic isn't it - not exactly a secret that BNP supporters don't like, well don't like much of anything, but particularly people of an ethnic persuasion or 'different' religion.

Is this thread really still banging on, and are people seriously posting on here trying to suggest the BNP aren't racists?
                    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                      I travel to East Lancs where the BNP are gaining their strongest foothold. Most of the people are not racist nor do they tend that way. I know people who vote BNP because they feel their needs are being ignored.
                      The most racist parts of East Lancs I have visited are the places where the immigrants have settled.
                      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Working...
                      X