• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "100% May Well Be Untrue FACTS About the BNP"

Collapse

• Alf W
    replied
    I'm looking forward to next week's debate on "Can we really be sure that Al Qaeda don't like the Americans?"

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    [QUOTE=sasguru;862162]
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post

Churchill and LG?
    Yes, everyone knows the fascist parties always attract the closet gay boys.
    They like the uniforms and "brotherly bonding",
    goat

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    [QUOTE=minestrone;862156]
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post

Maybe you 2 should get together.
    Churchill and LG?
    Yes, everyone knows the fascist parties always attract the closet gay boys.
    They like the uniforms and "brotherly bonding",

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    OK OK you win. The BNP are not racist. Now you can vote for them with an easy conscience, OK?

No, you seem to have it all wrong. I think they are racist I have said so a number of times including in my original post to this thread, I just cant quite seem to pin down why I think that.
    I just do not buy into the propaganda that abounds about them and was hoping to have a discussion based on what we (as CUKers) know as opposed to what we are fed by outside groups such as stop the BNP.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    [QUOTE=sasguru;862155]
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post

Haven't got laid recently, eh?
    Never mind have a few beers and relax.
    Maybe you 2 should get together.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    [QUOTE=The Lone Gunman;862153]
    Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
    Well I assumed that as you were so quick to point out the BNPs record of hate that you would have also pointed out other groups record of hate.

Haven't got laid recently, eh?
    Never mind have a few beers and relax.

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    [QUOTE=lilelvis2000;862141]

Where did I say that? Basically I didn't sucker for your bit of islam-so-bad and suddenly I'm a supporter! Suggest you stay off the vodka!

Anyway - off to beat the crowd at ASDA...cheerio everyone.
    Well I assumed that as you were so quick to point out the BNPs record of hate that you would have also pointed out other groups record of hate.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Why is that racist? Is it not positive discrimination?
    Why shouldn't an organisation that wishes support an ethnic group not limit its membership to an ethnic group?
    OK OK you win. The BNP are not racist. Now you can vote for them with an easy conscience, OK?

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    I asked you to explain so that I could understand what you thought.

Btw, for the record I think you're wrong.

If you have racist tendencies then you are racist, no two ways about it.
    OK then, the BNP voters are tree huggin' lesbos.

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
    This is from the BNP constitution - 9th edition from 2005, which is current as far as I know:

Now there's a racist policy for you in a pretty fundamental area.

(also at http://bnp.org.uk/Constitution 9th Ed Sep 2005.pdf)
    Why is that racist? Is it not positive discrimination?
    Why shouldn't an organisation that wishes support an ethnic group not limit its membership to an ethnic group?

Leave a comment:

• lilelvis2000
    replied
    [QUOTE=The Lone Gunman;862128]
    The point is that you seem to be up in arms about the BNP distribute hate literature but seem quite happy to allow the Muslims to do so.I am suggesting that you have double standards and are yourself prejudiced in some way.

Damn, I didnt want this to be a debate about Islam.
    Where did I say that? Basically I didn't sucker for your bit of islam-so-bad and suddenly I'm a supporter! Suggest you stay off the vodka!

Anyway - off to beat the crowd at ASDA...cheerio everyone.

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    The BNP is indeed racist

This is from the BNP constitution - 9th edition from 2005, which is current as far as I know:

SECTION 2: MEMBERSHIP
    1) The British National Party represents the collective National, Environmental, Political,
    Racial, Folkish, Social, Cultural, Religious and Economic interests of the indigenous
    Anglo-Saxon, Celtic and Norse folk communities of Britain and those we regard as
    closely related and ethnically assimilated or assimilable aboriginal members of the
    European race also resident in Britain. Membership of the BNP is strictly defined
    within the terms of, and our members also self define themselves within, the legal
    ambit of a defined ‘racial group’ this being ‘Indigenous Caucasian’ and defined ‘ethnic
    groups’ emanating from that Race as specified in law in the House of Lords case of
    Mandla V Dowell Lee (1983) 1 ALL ER 1062, HL.
    2) The indigenous British ethnic groups deriving from the class of ‘Indigenous
    Caucasian’ consist of members of: i) The Anglo-Saxon Folk Community; ii) The Celtic
    Scottish Folk Community; iii) The Scots-Northern Irish Folk Community; iv) The
    Celtic Welsh Folk Community; v) The Celtic Irish Folk Community; vi) The Celtic
    Cornish Folk Community; vii) The Anglo-Saxon-Celtic Folk Community; viii) The
    Celtic-Norse Folk Community; ix) The Anglo-Saxon-Norse Folk Community; x) The
    Anglo-Saxon-Indigenous European Folk Community; xi) Members of these ethnic
    groups who reside either within or outside Europe but ethnically derive from them.
    3) Membership of the party shall be open only to those who are 16 years of age or over
    and whose ethnic origin is listed within Sub-section 2
    Now there's a racist policy for you in a pretty fundamental area.

(also at http://bnp.org.uk/Constitution 9th Ed Sep 2005.pdf)
    Last edited by thunderlizard; 5 June 2009, 15:56. Reason: included subsection 3

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    [QUOTE=sasguru;862131]

Where has the OP stated or even suggested this? Are you and Churchill posting dfrom the pub? Because either you're pissed or you're thick.
    I thought you'd gone.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    So you now understand what racist tendencies mean?

You ask me to explain it to you a few pages ago.
    I asked you to explain so that I could understand what you thought.

Btw, for the record I think you're wrong.

If you have racist tendencies then you are racist, no two ways about it.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    [QUOTE=The Lone Gunman;862128]
    but seem quite happy to allow the Muslims to do so.I am suggesting that you have double standards and are yourself prejudiced in some way.

Where has the OP stated or even suggested this? Are you and Churchill posting dfrom the pub? Because either you're pissed or you're thick.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X