• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

conservative MP denounces Uk police state

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Anyway, what School did you go to Incognito? We can see how well it stacks up to my School in the league tables you boast about.
    Sometimes it feels like a classroom in here
    'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
    Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

Originally posted by SantaClaus View Post
      Sometimes it feels like a classroom in here
      Which is why it feels like he's been acting like a playground bully and why Incognito appears to have taken the rational approach and ignored him.

On some of the boards that I moderate Minestrone would be getting a "time out" to grow up or an outright ban for his behaviour.

Comment

Why are people still responding to sappatz? It's been very obvious that it's just somebody's trolling sockpuppet for ages

Failed thread

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Why are people still responding to sappatz? It's been very obvious that it's just somebody's trolling sockpuppet for ages

Failed thread
          I worked that out, eventually.
          "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

[QUOTE=minestrone;821774]If one starts off on...

If you hate the country so much why don't you **** off back to where you came from

Its not **** possible for most people. Their local wives,children and best friends love the country. The old country may no even longer exist. Perhaps it is people like you who make them hate the country?

Comment

Originally posted by Brussels Slumdog View Post
              Its not **** possible for most people. Their local wives,children and best friends love the country. The old country may no even longer exist. Perhaps it is people like you who make them hate the country?
              That's a bit chicken and egg though isn't it? The troll was moaning about the state of the country and how much of a hole it is before I invited him to leave if he hated it so much. It’s a bit like having a girlfriend and saying I'm only with you because I can't get any better. Do you think she’ll still be happy with you bending her over and shafting her?

I'm all for welcoming in cultures that want to integrate and better themselves. I'll think you find about 99.9% of the Indians that came across this century did just that and well done to them; you won't find many of them moaning about how crap Britain is and how everyone seems to be against them.

On the other hand, if you’re the type of person that hates the country and the culture so much then please leave. Find somewhere you’ll be happy to live.
              "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Working...
              X