• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "conservative MP denounces Uk police state"

Collapse

• Incognito
    replied
    Originally posted by Brussels Slumdog View Post
    Its not **** possible for most people. Their local wives,children and best friends love the country. The old country may no even longer exist. Perhaps it is people like you who make them hate the country?
    That's a bit chicken and egg though isn't it? The troll was moaning about the state of the country and how much of a hole it is before I invited him to leave if he hated it so much. It’s a bit like having a girlfriend and saying I'm only with you because I can't get any better. Do you think she’ll still be happy with you bending her over and shafting her?

I'm all for welcoming in cultures that want to integrate and better themselves. I'll think you find about 99.9% of the Indians that came across this century did just that and well done to them; you won't find many of them moaning about how crap Britain is and how everyone seems to be against them.

On the other hand, if you’re the type of person that hates the country and the culture so much then please leave. Find somewhere you’ll be happy to live.

Leave a comment:

• Brussels Slumdog
    replied
    [QUOTE=minestrone;821774]If one starts off on...

If you hate the country so much why don't you **** off back to where you came from

Its not **** possible for most people. Their local wives,children and best friends love the country. The old country may no even longer exist. Perhaps it is people like you who make them hate the country?

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Why are people still responding to sappatz? It's been very obvious that it's just somebody's trolling sockpuppet for ages

Failed thread
    I worked that out, eventually.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Why are people still responding to sappatz? It's been very obvious that it's just somebody's trolling sockpuppet for ages

Failed thread

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    Originally posted by SantaClaus View Post
    Sometimes it feels like a classroom in here
    Which is why it feels like he's been acting like a playground bully and why Incognito appears to have taken the rational approach and ignored him.

On some of the boards that I moderate Minestrone would be getting a "time out" to grow up or an outright ban for his behaviour.

Leave a comment:

• SantaClaus
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Anyway, what School did you go to Incognito? We can see how well it stacks up to my School in the league tables you boast about.
    Sometimes it feels like a classroom in here

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    Minestrone I don't blame him for putting you on ignore, read back through your posts, you will find you've been offensive and petty, frankly your behaviour has been nothing short of playground bully.

I strongly disagree with Incognito on some issues, but I wouldn't stoop to posting like you have. Reasoned debate is one thing, but attempting to belittle someone continuously is a different matter.

No doubt you feel you've scored a point or two and utterly "pwned" him since he's put you on ignore, but all you've done is to make yourself look a pillock.
    If one starts off on...

If you hate the country so much why don't you **** off back to where you came from
    Then they clearly expect to get it.

Look at post 29 on this thread, incognito clearly revels in the song he openly admits he sings.
    I often wonder where they would have been
    If we hadn't have taken them in
    Fed them and washed them
    Thousands in Glasgow alone
    From Ireland they came
    Brought us nothing but trouble and shame
    Well the famine is over
    Why don't they go home?

Now Athenry Mike was a thief
    And Large John he was fully briefed
    And that wee traitor from Castlemilk
    Turned his back on his own
    They've all their Papists in Rome
    They have U2 and Bono
    Well the famine is over
    Why don't they go home?

Now they raped and fondled their kids
    That's what those perverts from the darkside did
    And they swept it under the carpet
    and Large John he hid
    Their evils seeds have been sown
    Cause they're not of our own
    Well the famine is over
    Why don't you go home?

Now Timmy don't take it from me
    Cause if you know your history
    You've persecuted thousands of people
    In Ireland alone
    You turned on the lights
    Fuelled U boats by night
    That's how you repay us
    It's time to go home.

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    Minestrone I don't blame him for putting you on ignore, read back through your posts, you will find you've been offensive and petty, frankly your behaviour has been nothing short of playground bully.

I strongly disagree with Incognito on some issues, but I wouldn't stoop to posting like you have. Reasoned debate is one thing, but attempting to belittle someone continuously is a different matter.

No doubt you feel you've scored a point or two and utterly "pwned" him since he's put you on ignore, but all you've done is to make yourself look a pillock.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by Incognito View Post
    Should have done it ages ago
    You are like the Elton John of this site.

I’m going home and I’m putting you on my ignore list, because people like you are taking the fun and banter out of football and I’d rather not read your crap.

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    This message is hidden because minestrone is on your ignore list.
    Should have done it ages ago

Leave a comment:

• expat
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Anyway, what School did you go to Incognito? We can see how well it stacks up to my School in the league tables you boast about.
    I don't need that information, I can make up my own mind.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    I bet I've got far more money and assets than you have.
    One knows that they are in the middle class when money is no longer important and therefore not talked about. Bloody nouveau riche.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    You really are a tool aren't you? Scotland was a Catholic country once as well you chomper, not every Catholic is an immigrant. Anyway, I went to boarding school which had a far higher standard than any state school as currently proved by the league tables and demand for that school. You seem to be the one trying to defend your education here when no-one else has mentioned it. Are you ashamed of your upbringing? Did the priest touch you at school? Did you secretly enjoy it?
    Your Father's factory must be proud that they paid for your education and you are the result.

"Daddy went to work in the Middle East and I got dumped in a boarding school, boo hoo."

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
    Does the word "hypocrite" mean anything to you? On second thoughts, don't bother answering - I already know what the answer is.
    Not really, I didn't get into a debate with him, more just answering his personal attacks. The guy is a tool and I really shouldn't rise to it when he posts stuff.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X