• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Last Gig I Saw Was...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GFSnail dragged me to The Fray at Camden Roundhouse last night.

YAWN!
    Gas masks don't fit snails...

Comment

I think the Manics are playing at The Roundhouse soon ... I can pretend to be a pseudo-punk again

My last gig was Runrig at the Shepherds Bush Empire in 2007; before that it was Barenaked Ladies at the Hammersmith Apollo.

Comment

I've got tickets to see counting crows in Manchester on monday but have to be in Geneva. I feckin hate this job!
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

The Black Crowes at Brixton Academy.

Gas masks don't fit snails...

Comment

Originally posted by BrianSnail View Post
            The Black Crowes at Brixton Academy.

That seems to be the only UK date they're playing
            Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

So long ago I can't be certian!

I THINK it was Oasis at Hampden about 4/5 years back
              Every Saint has a past, Every Sinner a future"

Originally Posted by Pogle
              I wasnt really into men at the time - IYKWIM

HTH

Comment

Nik Turner's Space Ritual at Frome Cheese and Grain in Oct 2008.
                Damn good gig considering they had all there kit nicked the night before!

Comment

Simple Minds
                  Wembley Stadium
                  circa 1990

it were great!

Comment

The Foo Fighters at Wembley last year.

Comment

Originally posted by wurzel View Post
                      Nik Turner's Space Ritual at Frome Cheese and Grain in Oct 2008.
                      Damn good gig considering they had all there kit nicked the night before!
                      Saw him a few years ago in Frankfurt. He saw us standing outside and even though we had tickets invited us backstage prior to the gig for a beer and scooby snacks first. About 80 people in a 500 person hall. Excellent gig and afterwards saw around shooting the breeze with everyone. Had a good chat with Trev from the Atomgods and got some tapes from him.
                      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                      X