• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pope: Condoms cause AIDS!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    Now for balance please say something really offensive about all other religions - alternatively f**k off back under your stone
    Vicars. Boy Scouts. Vaseline. No condoms needed.

Baptist preachers. Where to begin.

Happy?

Or need some other fantasies to help you sleep?

Comment

Now for balance please say something really offensive about all other religions - alternatively f**k off back under your stone
      Are they all full of pederasts as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post

The only viable protection from AIDS marriage with a known partner.

What you have to remember is that AIDS got into the human race because a bench IT contractor got bored and shagged a monkey!

The catholic church has survived for 2000 years, and it will outlive you, so quit your bitching and find a contract.

Pleomax
        Pleomax

This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious as to just how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so ordinary and plain that you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is highly unusual though. Study it and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out. Try to do so without any coaching!

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
          Ah well, at least we can thank the Pope for helping to reduce the world population by helping to cause widespread AIDS throughout the world.
          Cyberman you have a very stupid view there, the Pope is not forcing people to have sex and spread AIDS. That is poeple's free will.

It is quite clear you do not understand so you are scared and it is easier to attack something you do not understand or wish to understand.

I wish your parents had used a condom!
          Pleomax

This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious as to just how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so ordinary and plain that you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is highly unusual though. Study it and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out. Try to do so without any coaching!

Comment

People catch AIDS because they are thick, IQ map of the world:

http://i43.tinypic.com/73l6as.png

Comment

WHS +1
              Pleomax

Comment

Originally posted by BrollyBonce View Post
                Vicars. Boy Scouts. Vaseline. No condoms needed.

Baptist preachers. Where to begin.

Happy?

Or need some other fantasies to help you sleep?
                I see ignorance is storng in you, Religion? You are still bashing Christains.

All the above are variantions of cristian faith.

Sheesh why dont you stick to what you know.

Pleomax
                Pleomax

Comment

Originally posted by pleomax View Post

Pleomax
                  strong

christians

variations

christians

don't

I'd pipe down about ignorance.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by fckvwls View Post
                    strong

christians

variations

christians

don't

I'd pipe down about ignorance.

HTH
                    So i cant spell!
                    Who cares, spelling isnt everything and if that is all you can bring to the party then Whooppee for you!

See it is easier for you to be critical towards me, then accept and comment on the topic in hand, I am truley sorry you are such an idiot I will pray for you.
                    Pleomax

Comment

As opposed to spouting on about something I do not know? You have strange values, spelomax.

See it is easier for you to be critical towards me
                      Well, you don't make it hard for us.

, then accept and comment on the topic in hand, I am truley sorry you are such an idiot I will pray for you.
                      If your use of language is any demonstration of your intelligence, I can understand your need to pray. Faith is far easier than thinking, after all.

Comment

Working...
                      X