• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Pope: Condoms cause AIDS!"

Collapse

• BrowneIssue
    replied
    If in doubt, Sickipedia...

Why don't Catholics use condoms?

Because little boys can't get pregnant.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by pleomax View Post
    The catholic church has survived for 2000 years, and it will outlive you, so quit your bitching and find a contract.
    It will probably outlive the loon presently residing in the vatican too, simply because most catholics I know have a lot more common sense and humanity than he has shown up to now.

Leave a comment:

• BrollyBonce
    replied
    I see ignorance is storng in you, Religion? You are still bashing Christains.

All the above are variantions of cristian faith.

Sheesh why dont you stick to what you know.
    As opposed to spouting on about something I do not know? You have strange values, spelomax.

See it is easier for you to be critical towards me
    Well, you don't make it hard for us.

, then accept and comment on the topic in hand, I am truley sorry you are such an idiot I will pray for you.
    If your use of language is any demonstration of your intelligence, I can understand your need to pray. Faith is far easier than thinking, after all.

Leave a comment:

• pleomax
    replied
    Originally posted by fckvwls View Post
    strong

christians

variations

christians

don't

I'd pipe down about ignorance.

HTH
    So i cant spell!
    Who cares, spelling isnt everything and if that is all you can bring to the party then Whooppee for you!

See it is easier for you to be critical towards me, then accept and comment on the topic in hand, I am truley sorry you are such an idiot I will pray for you.

Leave a comment:

• fckvwls
    replied

Pleomax
    strong

christians

variations

christians

don't

I'd pipe down about ignorance.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• pleomax
    replied
    Originally posted by BrollyBonce View Post
    Vicars. Boy Scouts. Vaseline. No condoms needed.

Baptist preachers. Where to begin.

Happy?

Or need some other fantasies to help you sleep?

Pleomax

Leave a comment:

• pleomax
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    Now for balance please say something really offensive about all other religions - alternatively f**k off back under your stone
    WHS +1

Leave a comment:

• dinker
    replied
    People catch AIDS because they are thick, IQ map of the world:

http://i43.tinypic.com/73l6as.png

Leave a comment:

• pleomax
    replied
    Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
    Ah well, at least we can thank the Pope for helping to reduce the world population by helping to cause widespread AIDS throughout the world.
    Cyberman you have a very stupid view there, the Pope is not forcing people to have sex and spread AIDS. That is poeple's free will.

It is quite clear you do not understand so you are scared and it is easier to attack something you do not understand or wish to understand.

I wish your parents had used a condom!

Leave a comment:

• pleomax
    replied
    Originally posted by Platypus View Post

The only viable protection from AIDS marriage with a known partner.

What you have to remember is that AIDS got into the human race because a bench IT contractor got bored and shagged a monkey!

The catholic church has survived for 2000 years, and it will outlive you, so quit your bitching and find a contract.

Pleomax

Leave a comment:

• Rantor
    replied
    Now for balance please say something really offensive about all other religions - alternatively f**k off back under your stone
    Are they all full of pederasts as well?

Leave a comment:

• BrollyBonce
    replied
    Vicars. Boy Scouts. Vaseline. No condoms needed.

Baptist preachers. Where to begin.

Happy?

Or need some other fantasies to help you sleep?

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Originally posted by BrollyBonce View Post
    Catholic priests. Choir boys. Condoms split. Nuff sed.

Leave a comment:

• BrollyBonce
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    condoms make it worse!
    Catholic priests. Choir boys. Condoms split. Nuff sed.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
    I have no idea...but I daren't google it at work? Anyone care to share a quick praisie?
    precis

Leave a comment:

Working...
X