• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Would you marry Jade Goody?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Distinctly piggy face, pretty large. Needless to say I quite fancy her.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      Distinctly piggy face, pretty large. Needless to say I quite fancy her.
      Just to clarify, when the vicar says "You may kiss the bride" he does not mean "You may tear her face off and eat it".
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Dyeing rich thicko marries horrible violent thug... ahhh.

He’ll be in for tough time once the hypocritical media have laid her to rest.
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
          I want to make a joke about how marrying her would be big-o-me.

IMO, Jade Goody is famous for being an idiot. That people care enough about her for her to get £1000s for dying in public amazes me (or is it disgust? not sure).

That said, if I'd cocked up my career by being racist on national telly, I'd do everything I could to ensure my kids were looked after in the event of my dying.
          Career? What career did she have?

Comment

Hundreds of women suffer in silence and feel let down but they dont beg peoples sympathy but this woman bleeds every penny she can.

Comment

Originally posted by Lambros View Post
              Hundreds of women suffer in silence and feel let down but they dont beg peoples sympathy but this woman bleeds every penny she can.
              But not for herself, for her family. I thought people normally considered it was OK to do anything for their kids' benefit/protection?
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Ken Dodd View Post
                No.

I was at one point, rather worryingly, attracted to her, in a 'yeh, I suppose I would' kind of way.

She has a sh*t load of money, but when she opens her mouth the accent, voice and the sh*t she comes out with, rid me of any remaining odd thought that I ever had.

Max Clifford is carefully crafting what appears to be a young lady's last few weeks of life - which is unsettling for me as well.
                You want to get yourself to Specsavers. And a hearing test would be a good idea also!
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by Chugnut View Post
                  If the coverage ensures more young women have smear tests and raises awareness of cervical cancer, then the news coverage is a very good thing.

Interesting bit on the news a couple of days ago about women that have breast cancer operations. Only 1 in 10 is actually necessary because most women die from other causes before the cancer would kill them.

It's also a fact that most men that die of old age have had prostate cancer for many years, and this is not what actually kills them.

Comment

He's a bloody Oncology expert now.
                    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                      He's a bloody Oncology expert now.
                      So what are you an expert on Sourpuss....... jealousy ?

Comment

Working...
                      X