• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Would you marry Jade Goody?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
    I am so cynical about all this media frenzy, that I am beginning to wonder if she is really that ill, or is it a very sad ploy to exploit the gullible public. I suppose we will all know for sure in a few weeks, but if she was to miraculously survive for many months and then years I would not be at all surprised.
    You really are a nasty worthless piece of tulipe aren't you.

I would rather she survived than you.

Comment

I have found it strange that no one has mentioned her shiny and rather pointy head. I reckon she could swim like a fish at the moment, look what it did for Duncan Goodhew. If she does manage to cling on, gawd bless er, I reckon we should put her in for a few swimming medals in 2012

I will burn in hell, I will burn in hell

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Never been one of her biggest fans, and no I wouldn't marry her.

That said, its horrible whats happening to her and she's coming across as a lot stronger than I reckon I would be in that situation. Hopefully her new husband will take care her kids properly after she's gone.

"Keep them at 24,000"
        "No, feet"

Comment

Originally posted by Archangel View Post
          You really are a nasty worthless piece of tulipe aren't you.

I would rather she survived than you.

Ok I know a lot on here don't like his political views, but not sure why you have targetted him on this thread - his is not the nastiest post about her.

By the way, I thought she looked remarkablly well (by her standards) on the news the other night for the photo call. Would have been more honest of Max Clifford to say he was very emotional at the thought of all the money he was making.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Then divorce her. On failure to consummate the marriage. You weren't actually thinking of consummating it were you?
            That would be like doing Bhudda.....from Essex.

To be honest I can't stand her and never could. I think what she is doing is right if it does pay for her kids. What I don't get is how everbody seems to be so interested in her. Loads of people die of cancer - they are not all in OK or Hello yet this loadmouth chav manages it.
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by foritisme View Post
              Ok I know a lot on here don't like his political views, but not sure why you have targetted him on this thread - his is not the nastiest post about her.

By the way, I thought she looked remarkablly well (by her standards) on the news the other night for the photo call. Would have been more honest of Max Clifford to say he was very emotional at the thought of all the money he was making.

I am also amazed that she appears to look so well for somebody with only a few weeks to live. Most people I have known that died of cancer waste away into skin and bones. At this rate she could possibly live to spend some of this money, and I hope she does, and thus makes the media look complete and utter plonkers.

Comment

I'm sick of hearing about it, and that's without reading the Sun!!

OK, it's tragic she has cancer, as it is tragic when anyone has cancer, but the coverage is beyond a joke.
                Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

just wait until she doesnt finally keel over, I see Gordon Brown giving a moving speech how in these troubled times blah blah blah and a day of mourning in the making.. FFS
                  The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

If the coverage ensures more young women have smear tests and raises awareness of cervical cancer, then the news coverage is a very good thing.

I'm not a fan of her at all, but I do feel very sorry for her, as I would do for anyone dying of cancer.

I also think she's doing exactly the right thing by milking the very celebrity culture she wanted to part of for every penny she can to ensure the financial security of her kids. I'm surprised anyone could criticise her for her actions at the moment. How would any of us behave if we'd been told that we only had months to live?

Comment

Originally posted by Chugnut View Post
                      I also think she's doing exactly the right thing by milking the very celebrity culture she wanted to part of for every penny she can to ensure the financial security of her kids. I'm surprised anyone could criticise her for her actions at the moment. How would any of us behave if we'd been told that we only had months to live?
                      I don't have a problem with her doing - what she is doing as it is 100% understandable. What I can't understand is why people are interested in enough numbers to allow her to generate this cash. It was the lead story on the news last night FFS. OK she is dying of cancer but I don't want a running commentary of the rest of her life.
                      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                      X