• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Are you doing anything nice this weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday: I'm meeting my hubby straight from work in a lovely warm, cosy old fashioned boozer.

Saturday Day: Off for an all day pamper session (including Colon & Cellutox Therapy!!) at a gorgeous Spa with my sister in law.

Saturday PM: Meeting hubby in town for booze and possibly a curry.

Sunday: Driving over to my folks, driving to the tip, driving anywhere i can basically (I'm learning to drive if you hadn't guessed)

It should be a 7.5 out of 10 weekend.
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Visiting cousin who has just had a new born daughter.

Then staying at home on Sunday for first time in three weeks.
      McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
      Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Quiet one tonight. Possibly tapas and red wine in a local place.

Sat: Usual household stuff. Probably watch the rugby with some cheeky betfair arbitrage.

Sun:
        Time - 14:59
        Location - Sofa
        Required - TV remote, Hineken export, bottle opener
        Optional - Dominos number, phone

Comment

Originally posted by swamp View Post
          I'm spending the weekend in Moscow.
          You bloody are not.
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
            You bloody are not.
            Oh yes I bloody am!
            Cats are evil.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Are you doing anything nice this weekend?
              See here
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by swamp View Post
                Oh yes I bloody am!
                Go for brunch at the Hilton on Sunday. Tell Nicky (the head chef) he's a twat.
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                  Go for brunch at the Hilton on Sunday. Tell Nicky (the head chef) he's a twat.
                  Not sure what the itinerary is, but if I do go to the Hilton I'll be sure to pass my compliments to the head chef!

Actually I'm keeping my fingers crossed the snow stays away from Heathrow and my flight takes off on time, or even at all. BA cancelled one of their Moscow flights today...
                  Cats are evil.

Comment

I'm working all weekend to put my latest SAP project live.

Bring on the 2 x daily rate.
                    Sval-Baard Consulting Ltd - we're not satisfied until you're not satisfied.

Nothing says "you're a loser" more than owning a motivational signature about being a winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
                      Gigging, drinking, shagging.
                      Wow ... you are such a cool stud! You could hang out with Churchill... he is a dead set babe magnet as well.

How about some tips about how we can all be as cool as you?

Comment

Working...
                      X