• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Are you doing anything nice this weekend?"

Collapse

• Cliphead
    replied
    Originally posted by tay View Post

wow you are amazing!!!!!

Let me know some of the CD's... unless you are talking rubbish?

Why are you working in IT and a plan B if you are so successful?
    Oh yeah I forgot, you've definitley heard me play on at least one major movie soundtrack. I work in IT for a music software company part of which involves composing music. Plan B is also music related.

Successful, definitley. By this time next year I could retire and live on royalties alone but that's not much of a challenge. Lie around on a beach or potter around in the recording studio? No contest.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied

wow you are amazing!!!!!

Poor tay

It's a shame returning to Walthamstow (or New Zealand, or wherever you're pretending to be now) didn't work out for you. No wonder you feel the need to seek validation by trolling.

Have a hug:

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    Learn to play <insert instrument>, have a personality (looks don't matter so you might have some mileage there).

Have a successful music career, guaranteed you have me playing on at least one CD in your collection (bet you just hate that).

wow you are amazing!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Wow ... you are such a cool stud! You could hang out with Churchill... he is a dead set babe magnet as well.

How about some tips about how we can all be as cool as you?
    Learn to play <insert instrument>, have a personality (looks don't matter so you might have some mileage there).

Have a successful music career, guaranteed you have me playing on at least one CD in your collection (bet you just hate that).

Any other advice is chargeable.

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    Gigging, drinking, shagging.
    Wow ... you are such a cool stud! You could hang out with Churchill... he is a dead set babe magnet as well.

How about some tips about how we can all be as cool as you?

Leave a comment:

• Svalbaard
    replied
    I'm working all weekend to put my latest SAP project live.

Bring on the 2 x daily rate.

Leave a comment:

• swamp
    replied
    Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    Go for brunch at the Hilton on Sunday. Tell Nicky (the head chef) he's a twat.
    Not sure what the itinerary is, but if I do go to the Hilton I'll be sure to pass my compliments to the head chef!

Actually I'm keeping my fingers crossed the snow stays away from Heathrow and my flight takes off on time, or even at all. BA cancelled one of their Moscow flights today...

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Originally posted by swamp View Post
    Oh yes I bloody am!
    Go for brunch at the Hilton on Sunday. Tell Nicky (the head chef) he's a twat.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Are you doing anything nice this weekend?
    See here

Leave a comment:

• swamp
    replied
    Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    You bloody are not.
    Oh yes I bloody am!

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Originally posted by swamp View Post
    I'm spending the weekend in Moscow.
    You bloody are not.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Quiet one tonight. Possibly tapas and red wine in a local place.

Sat: Usual household stuff. Probably watch the rugby with some cheeky betfair arbitrage.

Sun:
    Time - 14:59
    Location - Sofa
    Required - TV remote, Hineken export, bottle opener
    Optional - Dominos number, phone

Leave a comment:

• lilelvis2000
    replied
    Visiting cousin who has just had a new born daughter.

Then staying at home on Sunday for first time in three weeks.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Friday: I'm meeting my hubby straight from work in a lovely warm, cosy old fashioned boozer.

Saturday Day: Off for an all day pamper session (including Colon & Cellutox Therapy!!) at a gorgeous Spa with my sister in law.

Saturday PM: Meeting hubby in town for booze and possibly a curry.

Sunday: Driving over to my folks, driving to the tip, driving anywhere i can basically (I'm learning to drive if you hadn't guessed)

It should be a 7.5 out of 10 weekend.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by TheBigD View Post
    From Belfast to Northampton...

Flights look like they're OK, roads not so good
    Roads are pants atm up near numpton atm especially a45 past wellingborough and a428

Limited rail and bus service from Luton

Northing about m1 and a1

Leave a comment:

Working...
X