• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Are you doing anything nice this weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A couple of parties. No dogging.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
      Gigging, drinking, shagging.
      That's three names; Pogle's only picking up two pussies at the weekend.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        That's three names; Pogle's only picking up two pussies at the weekend.
        Sounds about right.
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by robbie274 View Post
          Pussy and Galore
          Tess & Tickles
          Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

we're naming pussies then?

Laurel and Hardy
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
              I consider the missus nice.

WHS
              Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Saturday - getting the kitchen plastered.
                Saturday aft - buying more stuff for the kitchen
                Sunday - tidying up from saturday.

Comment

Re: Kittens

Stella and Donner ?
                  And the lord said unto John; "come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Comment

Playing with my new baby (born Jan 23rd) and with Dreamweaver which I've just installed on my Ubuntu box using Wine.

Oh, and washing the carpets with the new shampoo/cleaner my wife bought.

Comment

Team Threaded are racing cars Saturday and round 5 of a mountain bike series on Sunday. Apparently I only have to finish to win my class this year.

Which is nice.
                      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
                      X