• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plan B – WxMan on CH4 Cutting Edge 12th Feb @ 21:00

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the next show show be wxman, going into the eye of a Tornado, like on the films.

Now that would be cool
    Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Comment

JMO21,

Three weeks after Gustav I went out and intercepted Hurricane Ike with Alison’s blessing - as an aside a typical hurricane intercept runs at about £700 all in - there are no hotel bills as they are all shut! so not too much money really.

As for the honeymoon - we went to the lake district for a few days to get away - the honeymoon was actually (in true contractor style) Vegas, Hawaii and New York for three weeks - First Class and 5 star all the way.

The storm wag does not do too badly.

Sally - I am making an EXTRA special effort this valentines day
      www.stormtrack.co.uk - My Stormchasing website.

Comment

Originally posted by wxman View Post
        Getting her a new umbrella?
        "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I am making an EXTRA special effort this valentines day
          your going to promise to not watch the weather channel and let her watch jonathan ross?
          The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Double date with Roger and his missus?

Comment

Ah well done....although I must admit I was on your side. I didn't think you were asking to be away too long personally. It's not like these storms are every week are they?

BUT I do think she's very attractive and way out of your league, so you should pretty much just accept to do anything she says forever

(And all joking aside, it was a brilliant show. You should be very proud of yourself)
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

Sally I will pass on your message to Alison - she will be flattered and it will make her day- very attractive indeed – Well I certainly think so.

We have been together now over 10 years
                www.stormtrack.co.uk - My Stormchasing website.

Comment

Interesting all the female email take Alison's side - while all the blokes take mine.

Not true - Hubby took Alison's side and said 'All you IT lot are weid'

According to the Independent review - we are the new "Gavin and Stacy"
                  I said they should have you both in a Sit Com.

Thought you were fab - Weid but fab, well done.
                  Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
                    Ah well done....although I must admit I was on your side. I didn't think you were asking to be away too long personally. It's not like these storms are every week are they?

BUT I do think she's very attractive and way out of your league, so you should pretty much just accept to do anything she says forever
                    Agreed. She mentioned she gets 'lonely' while you're away, where do you live

Great show all round... well made, interesting subject, and people who are really passionate.

Did you chase Katrina BTW?
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Just saw this on video : great program.

Comment

Working...
                      X