• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plan B – WxMan on CH4 Cutting Edge 12th Feb @ 21:00

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Missed the flight love, I will see you in 3 days"

Comment

Excellent bit of TV, my fave part was when the C4 camera man asked if your missus was a WAG

Comment

great work

I love the bit "Look love I'm stopping for the another couple of days, then carries on the conversation out of reach of camera crew".

cuts to next scene.

I'm ready to go home now I've decided to go home

Was the response to your statement "Its the storm or me"

Comment

Sorry, no time to read all 10 pages yet, but for me the classic moment was hiring the car in Korea "Do have bumper to bumber insurance - I'll be driving through a typhoon?"

BTW way Stuart, not wanting to sound personal, but that upper left pre-molar of yours looks a bit prominent and superfluous. If it isn't handy for cracking walnuts or something I'd whip it out
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

A star is born.........

....congratulations, that was fantastic telly!

Brilliant to see someone so enthusiastic about something so obviously bonkers!

Comment

That was great fun to watch. You're a complete nutter and I look forward to them filming another show.

Edit: The review in the Times is great: http://entertainment.timesonline.co....cle5718484.ece
              Last edited by PRC1964; 13 February 2009, 09:40. Reason: Added link

Comment

have it recorded all ready for when I fly home this evening..

sounds great,cant wait
                The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
                  Stuart sounded like the excitable lovechild of David Coleman and Alan Partridge.

Great review.

Comment

Well done wxman. That was excellent

Comment

Missed it sorry. Is it being repeated? It doesn't appear to be available on C4's website.

[edit: yes it is just found it]
                      Last edited by Ravello; 13 February 2009, 10:45.
                      Proud owner of +5 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Working...
                      X