• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plan B – WxMan on CH4 Cutting Edge 12th Feb @ 21:00

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's there on the Four catch-up thingy. http://www.channel4.com/watch_online/

Comment

the programme was advertised on Capital Radio yesterday !!

Milan.

Comment

Bravo WxMan. How much did CH4 pay you?

Were the interviews staged in any way? E.g. how did the film crew know to be present when you phoned your wife?

Comment

sky +'d this, will watch it over the weekend
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

I am just wading through the 100 odd emails that I have got over night – I plan to respond to each and every one of them this morning – what a job!!

As I mentioned before this production exposes the cross over between family life and Storm chasing - something that we can all relate too with other psssions in life - ie golf etc.!

Interesting all the female email take Alison's side - while all the blokes take mine.

According to the Independent review - we are the new "Gavin and Stacy"
            www.stormtrack.co.uk - My Stormchasing website.

Comment

Interesting quote from the Guardian

"He's in his hotel room in America, waiting for Hanna - who, he hopes, is on her way to blow him more spectacularly than he's ever been blown before"

http://www.guardian.co.uk/culture/20...ion-television

I wish !!!
              www.stormtrack.co.uk - My Stormchasing website.

Comment

Originally posted by wxman View Post
                Interesting quote from the Guardian

"He's in his hotel room in America, waiting for Hanna - who, he hopes, is on her way to blow him more spectacularly than he's ever been blown before"

http://www.guardian.co.uk/culture/20...ion-television

I wish !!!
                From the same article:

"Stu's scrawny and thinning a bit up there and, well, not very cool at all. There's something of Eddie the Eagle about him. He's in IT, and that makes sense, if you know what I'm saying. I'd say that Rowan Atkinson would make a good Stu. "

Seriously though very entertaining program - more about your relationship with the wife than the storms
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

As I mentioned before this production exposes the cross over between family life and Storm chasing - something that we can all relate too with other psssions in life - ie golf etc.!
                  hmm....slight difference between going for an afternoon golfing every sunday and flying halfway round the world at large expense, and also putting yourself at risk.

How's she feeling after seeing the show? are you still as active with your trips?

or was that the last one?

Comment

Watched it with my flatmate and her b/f. He took your side of course and likened your wedding planning to that of all his mates ie - don't even think about getting married in the footie season

Me and my mate, we took Alisons side... our guess was that she told you she was preggers and thats why you went home. You did throw an impressive hissy fit though
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

According to the Independent review - we are the new "Gavin and Stacy"

Honestly, it's rare that people are so watchable - you two really are!! Your wife just as much as you.

Yous should get your own show - seriously!
                      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                      X