• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plan B – WxMan on CH4 Cutting Edge 12th Feb @ 21:00

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great stuff wxman!

Another potato?

Did you leave enough room for crumble?

Never will couples have been more divided in living rooms across the land than when Glenn Close boiled that rabbit!

Comment

That was very enjoyable....although I liked the relationship stuff more than the storm stuff!! We were laughing quite a lot towards the end

Maybe you two could do a little fly on the wall documentary?

Very good
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

He did OK for a Pee-Wee Herman lookalike
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by basshead View Post
          You want to make sure you look after Alison, she is a diamond..
          If only he'd called his wife Hannah during the 3rd phone call
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
            Me, me, me...

Comment

Well done, good telly.
              Quite a few raised eyebrows from Mrs RH as well. Think she sides with Alison, and, I quote, knows who 'wears the trousers'.
              Assured a beer from me if you make it to the next CUK drinks, and aren't somewhere in Florida, the Phillipines or some such. My wife thinks you're a nutter. I think - cool, would love to be in such extremes of weather.

You're still a nutter.
              Last edited by realityhack; 12 February 2009, 22:18. Reason: Grammar

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
                Might have been worse if he'd said "Honestly, that Gustav, she could suck the chrome off a tow bar!"

Comment

Excellent,

I thought the "Crumble" bit at the end was a little symbolic
                  Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Brilliant stuff wxman!

I'm surprised they let you drive away that rental car in Taiwan after you told them where you were heading! Hope you get to continue pursuing what you obviously love, while balancing things at home.
                    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

I have to know......what EXACTLY did your wife say to you on the last call that finally clinched it??

I feel a poll coming on!

I thoroughly enjoyed the show, even though most of the best bits were wife related.

The scene where you were talking about fitting in the wedding around the hurricane season

and YOU being upset because she finally put her foot put down!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X