• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

mich

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Purple Dalek View Post
    Micheline van Hautem is a girl...
    Never heard of her.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      No, they even mail me as Mich. I think it's something to do with some semi-famous Dutch guy from the past that I apparently resemble.
      Have you ever stuck your finger in a dyke?
      Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
        Have you ever stuck your finger in a dyke?
        Yes, and more, but I didn’t realise it at the time. I once had a French girlfriend who asked me to marry her, in Paris, bord de la Seine and all that, and make babies. I was only 20 and shat my pants at the though of it so I said no. She went mental and fell in love with a loud fat woman from Germany.

Comment

Yes, and more, but I didn’t realise it at the time. I once had a French girlfriend who asked me to marry her, in Paris, bord de la Seine and all that, and make babies. I was only 20 and shat my pants at the though of it so I said no. She went mental and fell in love with a loud fat woman from Germany.
          What you really mean is you were so tulip in the sack you turned her into a lesbian...
          Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

maybe she was mental and then went sane?

edit. bugger. too slow.

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
              What you really mean is you were so tulip in the sack you turned her into a lesbian...
              Harsh.....

But entertaining

Comment

did you ever do it in a car ?
                hang on, sorry.
                getting mixed up with Dick Van Dyke

geddit ? Dick, Van, Dyke

aw forgeddit

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                  did you ever do it in a car ?
                  hang on, sorry.
                  getting mixed up with Dick Van Dyke

geddit ? Dick, Van, Dyke

aw forgeddit

I published a list of the cars I’ve done it in in last week’s Friday Five. Not proud of the Vauxhall Viva though.

Comment

even though I’m not fat
                    Are you sure?

I seem to remember a thread about your stoutness and the destruction of several revolving security doors

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                      Are you sure?

I seem to remember a thread about your stoutness and the destruction of several revolving security doors
                      I do indeed weigh 16 stone, but not fat. I've trained 5 times a week since I was about 7 as I used to play rugby at a high standard (yes, we even have serious rugby teams in NL). I play in a lower division team now but if the choice is train less and eat less or keep training and eat as much as I like, I'd prefer to keep training. And breaking revolving doors, of course.

Comment

Working...
                      X