• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Summary Execution List

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    4. People who use THERE instead of THEIR and THEY'RE because they're too lazy to bother to engage their single braincell
    5. People who use txtsp34k like U, UR, URS
    6. Middle and outside lane hoggers on any motorway
    7. People who think their front fog lights are a fashion accessory or a substitute for their headlights
    8. People with loud exhaust pipes and/or stereos on loud with their car windows open
    9. Anyone who is part of or supports "Celebrity Culture" including the media
    10. All politicians without exception
    11. Cold callers
    12. All religious "officials"
    13. Prominent Footballers and anyone who describes the team they support as WE unless they're actually a member of the club or a significant shareholder
    14. Anyone who chews gum with their mouth open
    15. Anyone who fails to consider the impact of their lack of personal hygine on others
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      wHS
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by TCL View Post
        Anyone who thinks its ok to drive around with their foglights on

a) when its not foggy or
        b) in town/heavy traffic when everyone is only feet apart and have very likely seen each other already.

Gunshot, straight to the back of the head. No second chances.
        And drivers who forget to turn their indicators off. And drivers who don't indicate when exiting a roundabout.

Round 'em up, put 'em in a field, etc.
        Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
          And drivers who forget to turn their indicators off. And drivers who don't indicate when exiting a roundabout.

People who drive slower than me, GET A MOVE ON YOU SLOW GITS!

People who drive faster than me, FOOKING MANIACS SHOULD BE LOCKED UP!

Comment

Astonishing how much of this revolves around driving.

Everyone thinks they are the greatest driver in the world and that all other road users are idiots, and are worthy of execution, it seems.

I'll put my hand up and say I don't consider myself to be a great driver - my missus is a much better driver than me - and I don't consider that an affront to my manhood.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post

Damnit I knew I'd forgotten a significant one on driving.

16. People who don't use their indicators correctly, I LOVE guessing where the hell they're going, it's so dratted hard to use the little stick that makes the odd lights flash

Shooting's too good for them, there are plenty of lamp posts, hang them with piano wire as a deterrant.

Bogey I agree completely I'm a very experienced driver, but I don't consider myself to be good or talented.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                People who drive slower than me, GET A MOVE ON YOU SLOW GITS!

People who drive faster than me, FOOKING MANIACS SHOULD BE LOCKED UP!

And it’s variant;

People who have slower cars than mine but go into the overtaking lane in front of me at traffic lights.

People who have faster cars than mine and drive 10 cm from my boot when I’m pulling away from traffic lights.
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
                  all other road users are idiots
                  This can however be a useful position to adopt - treat them like idiots and assume the worst. That way you're hopefully less likely to get into trouble based on an assumption of their competence (there are some awful drivers out there after all).
                  Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

People who pull out from a side junction and then make no effort to accelerate causing me to slow down.

People who drive at 30mph for the entire length of motorway slip road and then only speed up once they pull onto the it.

Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

People who insist on taking 50 kilos of hand luggage on to planes and then take up all the luggage space for the whole row.

People who barge to the front of the queue to get on the bus to travel to said aircraft and then stand in the doorway meaning that everyone else has to squeeze past them. I presume this is so that they're first on the aircraft and so can jam their cases in the luggage space.

People who jump out of their seat as soon as plane wheels hit tarmac and start unloading baggage into other peoples laps before racing down the aisle to get off first.

People who think they're going to get an email on their f'ing blackberry at 60,000 ft and so subtly check it every five mins.

People who can't control the volume on their ipods.

People who jam the seat back as fast as they can without looking behind them first.

People who don't apologise when they smack a baby in the head with their seat causing it to cry for the next hour.

People who take babies on flights

I think that's about it at the mo.

Comment

Working...
                      X