• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Summary Execution List

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I do always say thank you, against my own will sometimes. I also sometimes find myself saying sorry if someone else walks into me or something, not sure why...
    Recently there was a test. people went round LOndon barging into other people. Of those barged into 60% said sorry!

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
      A man here does it to me and the only other girl in this office. Personal space means nothing to him
      I beleive it`s called frottage.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
        Phwooarrr!

I SAY!

Thank you Kenneth Williams......

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Thank you Kenneth Williams......
          Terry Thomas
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            Terry Thomas
            Correct

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Recently there was a test. people went round LOndon barging into other people. Of those barged into 60% said sorry!

That's made me laugh out loud. I am totally awful for that and hate admitting it. Sometimes get really angry with myself and want to grab them and shout that I am NOT sorry actually. But I would look like a mentalist I guess.
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Can we execute all left handed people please? They're witches I tell you.
                Originally posted by cailin maith
                Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar??

Comment

Originally posted by FSM with Cheddar View Post
                  Can we execute all left handed people please? They're witches I tell you.

Comment

4. People who use THERE instead of THEIR and THEY'RE because they're too lazy to bother to engage their single braincell
                    5. People who use txtsp34k like U, UR, URS
                    6. Middle and outside lane hoggers on any motorway
                    7. People who think their front fog lights are a fashion accessory or a substitute for their headlights
                    8. People with loud exhaust pipes and/or stereos on loud with their car windows open
                    9. Anyone who is part of or supports "Celebrity Culture" including the media
                    10. All politicians without exception
                    11. Cold callers
                    12. All religious "officials"
                    13. Prominent Footballers and anyone who describes the team they support as WE unless they're actually a member of the club or a significant shareholder
                    14. Anyone who chews gum with their mouth open
                    15. Anyone who fails to consider the impact of their lack of personal hygine on others

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
                      4. People who use THERE instead of THEIR and THEY'RE because they're too lazy to bother to engage their single braincell
                      I got it right didn't I?
                      Originally posted by cailin maith
                      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar??

Comment

Working...
                      X