• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Things one should not have to do in life

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by foritisme View Post
    Hope I never have to read or watch LotR
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I had to suffer "return of the king" in the cinema. It has about 6 endings : I got my coat on for the first and then sat there for 45 minutes until credits rolled. Nearly caused a divorce from Mrs BP.......
    How can you work in IT and not enjoy LotR? You'll be telling us you don't go to Star Trek conventions next.
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Pull your zip down after something gets caught in it when you zipped it up.

Comment

You should never have to look at your own rotting internal organs via live relay video footage, from an endoscope inserted up your lubricated anus, dressed in nothing but a 3/4 length floral hospital gown which exposes your genitals in a cocketish fashion
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
          You should never have to look at your own rotting internal organs via live relay video footage, dressed in nothing but a 3/4 length floral hospital gown which exposes your genitals in a cocketish fashion
          Been to the doctor again Bagpuss?
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            Been to the doctor again Bagpuss?
            Nah, he's just been playing with his webcam again.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
              Nah, he's just been playing with his webcam again.
              You seemed to enjoy it

Love Xen
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by foritisme View Post
                Hope I never have to read or watch LotR
                I hope I never have to watch or hear something I've never watched or read too.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Chance conversation got me thinking : What things should one not have to do in life?

Lady at clientco used to be in same pilates class as me. She smokes so I occasionally bump into her outside. I saw her today for first time in 6 months. I asked if she attended pilates. She replied she gave up as her son died end July last year. Looked like she would burst into tears so I checked subject and left asap (mr considerate : thats me).

Burying one's children does not seem right.
                  Blooming heck. How old was the lad ?
                  (\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I had to suffer "return of the king" in the cinema. It has about 6 endings : I got my coat on for the first and then sat there for 45 minutes until credits rolled. Nearly caused a divorce from Mrs BP.......
                    6 endings????

I sat there in the cinema thinking "When is this ever going to end?" and you're telling me that it did 6 times?

Back to the original point, it is an adjustment that we are going to have to make as a result of humans living for much longer than they used to. It is inevitable that things like that will happen more often.

Comment

friend of mine's baby was still born last year

everything was fine til a few days before due date when she felt a twinge and went to get a checkup

the funeral was the saddest thing i've ever been too.

Comment

Working...
                      X