• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My 13,000th post

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well done AtW, we love you!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Expect a sudden upsurge in posts by obvious sockpuppets, folks
      Originally posted by Betty View Post
      Looks like it's started already

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
        Originally posted by Betty View Post
        Expect a sudden upsurge in posts by obvious sockpuppets, folks
        Looks like it's started already
        It'll all be gone in the morning, once the admins (who are, FWIW, distinct in their role from the mods) read Churchill's post - funnily enough, they don't actually run these forums for the purpose of dealing with injunctions obtained by people who, rightly or wrongly, have an axe to grind

Comment

...and Churchill ensures that AtW has another ten posts to go before 12,999 by getting two threads deleted
          I bet if you posted it there would be no issue. you seem to be able to post anything!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            You do know that he can continue to post in TPD without getting to 13K...
            LR

Of course, if LR posts counted, then there would be a lot more people on 13k or more....

Or alternatively, if all of AtW's lunch threads were moved to LR, he'd be back to "Not worth listening to"
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
              if all of AtW's lunch threads were moved to LR, he'd be back to "Not worth listening to"
              He never deviated from that description IMHO.
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                LR

Of course, if LR posts counted, then there would be a lot more people on 13k or more....

Or alternatively, if all of AtW's lunch threads were moved to LR, he'd be back to "Not worth listening to"
                Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                He never deviated from that description IMHO.
                Wasn't chico denoted as such? Why not atw?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Wasn't chico denoted as such? Why not atw?
                  The problem is that Chico was an obvious troll and posting as a wind up. AtW actually believes what he posts. Although I agree that most should come with a disclaimer of some sorts.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                    The problem is that Chico was an obvious troll and posting as a wind up. AtW actually believes what he posts. Although I agree that most should come with a disclaimer of some sorts.
                    From the posts I read chico was a religious zealot/nutcase. He appeared to me to believe every word. But I am gullible.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      From the posts I read chico was a religious zealot/nutcase. He appeared to me to believe every word. But I am gullible.
                      Didn't he get outed as a sockpuppet in the end? DP or Sas.

Comment

Working...
                      X