• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My 13,000th post

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Wasn't chico denoted as such? Why not atw?
    Indeed he was.

I wonder if there is an easy way to set it so that a users posts just don't count any more? That would be nice
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      Indeed he was.

I wonder if there is an easy way to set it so that a users posts just don't count any more? That would be nice
      Good idea. Not sure why next to a user it displays their post count. There seems to be little correlation between how many posts a user has made and how good they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
        Didn't he get outed as a sockpuppet in the end? DP or Sas.
        I think "atW" will not be appearing for a while
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          I think "atW" will not be appearing for a while
          Sas, if you really were/are AtW then I think you need to have a serious word with yourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
            Sas, if you really were/are AtW then I think you need to have a serious word with yourselves.
            The men with white coats are attending as we speak
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Good idea. Not sure why next to a user it displays their post count. There seems to be little correlation between how many posts a user has made and how good they are.
              I think that Xen has mentioned before that a forum he used to use elsewhere decided that because people focussed on their post count too much, they just hid it from everyone.

Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                I think that Xen has mentioned before that a forum he used to use elsewhere decided that because people focussed on their post count too much, they just hid it from everyone.

See my new thread
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                X