• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

the snip

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tight pants are a must!!!!

you will be sore and tender for about a week, and then just sore for about three weeks. Should be able to knock one out after a week or two....
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
      Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      Get a lift home after the op, but stop in at the pub first, and have a couple of pints of beer. They interact nicely with the muscle relaxant.

Then go to be and make friends with a pack of frozen peas.
      Is that a permanent side-effect?
      No, it's just for a couple of days. You'll have to jerk off into a test-tube once a month or so, for the clinic, until your declared sterile. My wife gave me a hand. The place where I had the snip offered T-shirts, with the slogan I.O.F.B on it.

I had my done Friday. Monday I got to the entrance of Stockley Park and remembered... the ramps...
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

the mistry wrote anyway, you are kidding right??
        So are you saying that adoption is not a valid choice for having children ?

SallyAnne wrote He and his wife" decided that in his family situation they didn't want any more children.

When that fell apart and he met a woman who wanted kids, and he realised he wanted more too.

Yes, I completely understand the above, though I don't necessarily agree.

I'll rewrite an "alternative" version.

He and his wife" decided that in his family situation they didn't want any more children.

He decided to have the snip, fully aware that this would mean he would not be able to sire more offspring in the future, with his partner or not. He took the decision.

When that fell apart and he met a woman who wanted kids, and he realised he wanted more too. However, he then remembered that he had the snip and had made his choice years back. He told her that "I've got enough kids" from my previous relationship, and I had the snip to prevent my seed creating more. Why on earth should I want more rugrats ?
        Surely this was one of the topics they discussed when they started their courtship rituals. It seems a fairly important issue to discuss right from day 1 don't you think ?
        Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Does anyone know why it is painful afterwards - you'd imagine in these days of very neat, non-invasive surgery it would be hardly anything, more like having a birthmark removed than major surgery.

I'd have it done in a minute rather than risk the alternative, if it came to that.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            Does anyone know why it is painful afterwards - you'd imagine in these days of very neat, non-invasive surgery it would be hardly anything, more like having a birthmark removed than major surgery.

I'd have it done in a minute rather than risk the alternative, if it came to that.

This qualifies for the post of the year!

You're having your bollocks cut open and your tubes snipped. Why the bloody hell do you think it hurts?

Comment

For the same reason I'd never get a tatoo I'd never have my tubes cut.

I'm liable in the future to change my mind.

Change your mind while you still can!

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
                For the same reason I'd never get a tatoo I'd never have my tubes cut.

I'm liable in the future to change my mind.

Change your mind while you still can!
                But will you change your mind about this?
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

Oh lie back and think of England...

A guy wakes up from a vasectomy and the doctor tells him he has good news and bad news. "The good news is we were able to save your testicles. The bad news is they're under your pillow."
                  Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
                    Oh lie back and think of England...

A guy wakes up from a vasectomy and the doctor tells him he has good news and bad news. "The good news is we were able to save your testicles. The bad news is they're under your pillow."
                    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post

This qualifies for the post of the year!

You're having your bollocks cut open and your tubes snipped. Why the bloody hell do you think it hurts?
                      And exactly how thick are the tubes? People have holes punched in their tongue with just a little numbing. People have teeth ripped out and it aches for a day or two. If you have libosuction they ram a big rod inside your stomach and that seems to have slightly less pain after... considering they jus have to snip the tubes why should you be unable to sit down afterwards... what do they do to cause bruising etc?
                      Feel free to actually think rather than play the "it's you balls of course it hurts" card.
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X