• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

the snip

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    Remember your family outvoted you 14-1, you don't want to let them down!
    'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
    Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Liability View Post
      Was that necessary
      Too right. Everyone knows if you can't knock lumps out of the ceiling with your love cannon you're not a real man!!!
      Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
        Too right. Everyone knows if you can't knock lumps out of the ceiling with your love cannon you're not a real man!!!

Comment

Originally posted by moorfield View Post
          8.15 am tomorrow.

I'll report back later. Can anyone offer any words of advice?
          I've heard it's a snip.
          Cats are evil.

Comment

Originally posted by moorfield View Post
            8.15 am tomorrow.

I'll report back later. Can anyone offer any words of advice?
            One of my friends had this done a couple of years ago...then he split up with his wife, met someone else, had it reversed and is now trying for a baby.

He'd probabky tell you not to do it!

But I will tell you good luck

The pope is a tard.

Comment

The resulting impotence is only short term, a few months max

Comment

One of my friends had this done a couple of years ago...then he split up with his wife, met someone else, had it reversed and is now trying for a baby.
                If you are in a stable relationship, then deciding to have the snip shouldn't be a difficult decision.

And if a chap has had the snip, he's basically committing himself to not having any more children. Treating it like a tap you can turn on and off is not the right thing. If you do the deed, you must accept the outcome.

So why the feth would he change his mind if he met another partner ?

If the new partner was that desperate to have a child, there are other routes, such as adoption, etc.
                Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Also, there's the increased risk of prostate and testicular cancer

linky

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
                    If you are in a stable relationship, then deciding to have the snip shouldn't be a difficult decision.

And if a chap has had the snip, he's basically committing himself to not having any more children. Treating it like a tap you can turn on and off is not the right thing. If you do the deed, you must accept the outcome.

So why the feth would he change his mind if he met another partner ?

If the new partner was that desperate to have a child, there are other routes, such as adoption, etc.
                    "He and his wife" decided that in his family situation they didn't want any more children.

When that fell apart and he met a woman who wanted kids, and he realised he wanted more too.

I've not been divorced, but I'd imagne most peoples viewpoints and ideas change after it - he isn't the same person he was then. And what was right for him then, isn't right for him now.

And you're starting to sound as opinionated and bolshi as me, which is something you should worry about!

The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
                      lol this guy is a comic genius

anyway, you are kidding right??

Comment

Working...
                      X