• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another good thing about my "not real" work

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another good thing about my "not real" work

I am about to make a garlic sausage sandwidth, very big and very tasty, and best of all there are no coworkers to complain about garlic!

sandwidth? what's a sandwidth?

Comment

are you taking the pith out of my speeth impediment?
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
        sandwidth? what's a sandwidth?
        Its as sexy as bandwidth but you can eat it.

Comment

It stinks so much in this office anyhow that nobody would notice if one ate the entrails from a three month dead cow.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
            I am about to make a garlic sausage sandwidth, very big and very tasty, and best of all there are no coworkers to complain about garlic!
            What's more sad is.... THERE IS NO WOMAN TO COMPLAIN ABOUT GARLIC!!!!!
            I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

The sandwidth is interesting. Clearly confusion with bandwidth which must be on atw's little brain due to working on the SKA. Most typos do not produce garbage, they produce substitutions by other words or hybrids like that. There must be a psychological study there somewhere.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

AtW, rather than invent new sandwidths, why not invent a brilliant new type of search engine?

The world is waiting.....

Comment

Working...
                X