• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Another good thing about my "not real" work"

Collapse

• DimPrawn
    replied
    AtW, rather than invent new sandwidths, why not invent a brilliant new type of search engine?

The world is waiting.....

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    The sandwidth is interesting. Clearly confusion with bandwidth which must be on atw's little brain due to working on the SKA. Most typos do not produce garbage, they produce substitutions by other words or hybrids like that. There must be a psychological study there somewhere.

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    I am about to make a garlic sausage sandwidth, very big and very tasty, and best of all there are no coworkers to complain about garlic!
    What's more sad is.... THERE IS NO WOMAN TO COMPLAIN ABOUT GARLIC!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    It stinks so much in this office anyhow that nobody would notice if one ate the entrails from a three month dead cow.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn
    sandwidth? what's a sandwidth?
    Its as sexy as bandwidth but you can eat it.

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    are you taking the pith out of my speeth impediment?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    sandwidth? what's a sandwidth?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    started a topic Another good thing about my "not real" work

Another good thing about my "not real" work

I am about to make a garlic sausage sandwidth, very big and very tasty, and best of all there are no coworkers to complain about garlic!

Working...
X