• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I hate my ex-wife because...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find it hard to believe anyone on this board has been divorced. I imagine most of you are really easy to live with, understanding and open minded

Nice to know Bob has been happily married to his crusty sock puppet for 15 years though
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
      Nice to know Bob has been happily married to his crusty sock for 15 years though
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I find it hard to believe anyone on this board has been divorced. I imagine most of you are really easy to live with, understanding and open minded

Nice to know Bob has been happily married to his crusty sock puppet for 15 years though
        ewww.

Gives new meaning to "comfort blanket".

Bet he doesn't go anywhere without it and cries when his mum takes it off him to wash it.

Comment

Nice to know Bob has been happily married to his crusty sock for 15 years though
          Any tips you can provide board members on meeting and maintaining relationships with women then Baggy

Please provide recent real world examples in your answer.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
            Any tips you can provide board members on meeting and maintaining relationships with women then Baggy

harsh but fair.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post

I thought you wrote meeting board members at first glance, and a shiver went down my spine
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Comment

Did you make that up all by yourself?

Comment

Don't hate ex. Not keen on lawyers.

Comment

Working...
                    X