• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

US Election Results

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
    I still find it hilarious that the majority of the people can vote for one guy, and the other guy becomes president anyway.

And these people have the nerve to "export democracy"
    That can happen in the UK as well

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Same here really, maybe even worse - the "ruling party" that forms Govt does not need to get 50% of the vote.
      But things get tricky in this case, plus they still have the MOST seats, just not a clear majority.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
        <placeholder for "woohooo Obama won, so what do u think of that then?" >
        So, a placeholder is actually being used..

so what do you think of that then?
        The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Good for him, Lets give him a chance........

Give him 3 months and they will be at war with outer mongolia for some obscure reason
          ---------------------------------------------------
          Recruitment consultants were sent to punish us all!

Comment

Originally posted by Crusoe101 View Post

Give him 3 months and they will be at war with outer mongolia for some obscure reason
            I don't see him as a warmongerer at all. I thought part of his popularity was based on his desire to improve the rest of the worlds perception of USA. Unless I have completely missed your point?

Comment

Originally posted by Crusoe101 View Post
              Good for him, Lets give him a chance........

To take the voters minds off the impending depression?

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
                so what do you think of that then?
                I'm for it. He seems sensible with a good team. Whenever I heard Mcain he just seemed to be going on about fighting.
                You know who Obama really reminds me of ? Saint Tony of Blair, circa 1997. Let's hope he does a better job.
                Bored.

Comment

Working...
                X