• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Afghan family living in £1.2M house have silk furnishings

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    Would it ****. No Aussie I've ever met has paid tax in the UK. Either they are working cash in hand or they're working the same as us through their own Ltds.

(edit: this post in no way supports the chipping of any individual).
    You contradict yourself in your post, I would love to know how I can not pay any tax with my Ltd company. Please enlighten me.

Your post is laughable.

Comment

Sorry, I was looking for CUK, I seem to have found the National Front Forum
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
        Have you considered running for the BNP?
        Typical response if I can be honest, and I don't blame you - it's what we've all been made to think and say.

If I did I wouldnt be welcome dont have the right skin colour.

This is about looking after LOCAL people - regardless of colour, cast or creed but the main point being putting people first who live here, pay taxes here and care for the nation!

My parents were immigrants here, usual bulltulipe story came into the UK in 50's with a few quid and built up their businesses - we were taught NEVER to take anything off the country but only pay taxes! [more fool us I hear ya say].

But slowly yet surely over the past 20 years we have let this country go to the dogs as we all want to put others first.

Well sod that! - Lets put the locals first! Lets put the 80 year old that fought for us to live in todays Britain as opposed to the Somali who bowls around with his souped up car and mobile fone, lets put the tax paying BRITSH CITIZEN first as opposed to the Polish Lad who wants to come here earn and send all the cash back to Poland.

As much as people dont want to hear this - we are killing ourselves as a nation by trying to do the right thing by others at the expense of ourselves!

Let's turn this around

The current Banking Situation?

If I was on the Firm Id be ensuring ALL the banks brought back the 1000's of Jobs offshored back to UK! Yes! That makes sense! We need these jobs back, we need to build our economy and we need to stop outsourcing in the current climate. Yes there will be some cost implications to the Bank but the wider GOODNESS to the UK economy will far outweight NOT bringing them back. Do I see anyone saying or mentioning this? No. Why? As the Government haven't, in all probability, thought of this based on their history.

We need more do-ers in Politics right now and less namby pamby girly men who are reactive.

But on a side note - and with irony, the ones that say "that's racist" are the very people that go on to proclaim " I am not racists, my best friends black/asian/white!".

This is about doing the right thing - not trying to make one's self good and playing the moral race card.
        Last edited by Liability; 13 October 2008, 10:07.

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
          You contradict yourself in your post, I would love to know how I can not pay any tax with my Ltd company. Please enlighten me.

Your post is laughable.
          Admittedly, I've never met any genuine immigrants - only those on WHV.

Pay yourself under the income tax threshold for two years. Close company, take profit. Become non-UK resident, don't declare Capital gains to Aussie authorities. **** off back to the sunshine with loads of pennies.

You're a **** if you can't work that out for yourself.
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
            Sorry, I was looking for CUK, I seem to have found the National Front Forum
            Indeed. I don't see why immigrants should get treated better OR worse than everyone else.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Admittedly, I've never met any genuine immigrants - only those on WHV.

Pay yourself under the income tax threshold for two years. Close company, take profit. Become non-UK resident, don't declare Capital gains to Aussie authorities. **** off back to the sunshine with loads of pennies.

You're a **** if you can't work that out for yourself.
              You are full of tulip. You arent aware of reciprocal tax agreements are you. I am amazed you can figure out how to tie your shoe laces.
              Moscows Mules guide to tax dodging, pay none and then flee to a country with a reciprocal tax agreement.. brilliant...

I think it is obvious to everyone you are talking out of your ass. Stop giving tax advice like this, it is quite disturbing. As for claiming this is how ALL Aussies operate when they come to the UK, how big exactly is your sample size, given you have only met ones on a WHV?

Comment

You are full of tulip. You arent aware of reciprocal tax agreements are you. I am amazed you can figure out how to tie your shoe laces.
                Moscows Mules guide to tax dodging, pay none and then flee to a country with a reciprocal tax agreement.. brilliant...

I think it is obvious to everyone you are talking out of your ass. Stop giving tax advice like this, it is quite disturbing. As for claiming this is how ALL Aussies opertae when they come to the UK, how big exactky is your sample size, given you have only met ones on a WHV?
                FACT: People I know have done this.
                FACT: I'm not giving advice, I'm saying what has been done before.

If you can't determine the difference you're a bigger **** that I thought you were before.
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  Indeed. I don't see why immigrants should get treated better OR worse than everyone else.
                  If you cant see that - than you wont be able to understand nor comprehend the premise behind the argument and why it has credibility.

It's all about collective participation and survival - it was all good until it made everyone feel nice about themselves that we are open and help everyone - but when it gets to situations like we are in today - you have to look back at the people that built the country for others to come and enjoy it - just a circle really.

Comment

FACT: People I know have done this.
                    FACT: I'm not giving advice, I'm saying what has been done before.

If you can't determine the difference you're a bigger **** that I thought you were before.
                    So we are talking of a sample size of one? Brilliant. What was the point in you disagreeing that driving Yanks, Auusiesm Kiwis and Canucks out would efeect the tax take? All based on a sample of 1? Why do you even bother posting?

Comment

Why do you even bother posting?
                      Because it winds you up.

Comment

Working...
                      X