• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Afghan family living in £1.2M house have silk furnishings

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBigYinJames View Post
    Which was the point. Now take that fish-hook out of your face and get back to work.
    Don't you swear at me!!!!!...
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Totally disgusting is this story.

Someone with balls needs to take ownership of this

- have them removed from the house

- put them up in another around the corner which go for 10% of the monthly rental

- Put the stupid child [of a son] that thinks he is funny with the deranged permanent grin on his face, in prison or first plane back to Kabul preferably HALO'd in at 30,000 ft from a Herc courtesy of 22nd SAS.

- have the rest cleaning police cars or cleaning prisons etc to earn there right to stay

Bloody fed up with this stuff! Seems we are more bothered helping "others" then we are of the people that stay here, pay taxes [regardless of race, colour or creed] and have more rights here.

In fact if I come into power

- We close immigration for a minimum of 12 months

- End ALL cash payouts

- All people arriving to claim asylum get housed in purpose build buildings till they are seen

- All non-citizenss MUST carry ID cards or preferably be ID Tagged via under the skin chips.

- If any commit crime, they are stripped of Human Rights and sent back to where they came from.

Time to man up and stop playing to these namby pamby Geography studying sandle-wearing liberal turds!

Comment

Originally posted by Liability View Post

- put them up in another around the corner which go for 10% of the monthly rental

- Put the stupid child [of a son] that thinks he is funny with the deranged permanent grin on his face, in prison or first plane back to Kabul preferably HALO'd in at 30,000 ft from a Herc courtesy of 22nd SAS.

- have the rest cleaning police cars or cleaning prisons etc to earn there right to stay

Bloody fed up with this stuff! Seems we are more bothered helping "others" then we are of the people that stay here, pay taxes [regardless of race, colour or creed] and have more rights here.

- End ALL cash payouts

- All people arriving to claim asylum get housed in purpose build buildings till they are seen

- All non-citizenss MUST carry ID cards or preferably be ID Tagged via under the skin chips.

- If any commit crime, they are stripped of Human Rights and sent back to where they came from.

Time to man up and stop playing to these namby pamby Geography studying sandle-wearing liberal turds!
        Have you considered running for the BNP?
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

- End ALL cash payouts

WHS
          "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

- End ALL cash payouts

The Voice of Reason.

Comment

What about Madelson's £10M pay-off from the EU?
              If you've got a problem and no one else can help, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire...Gordon Brown ...( cue music )

Comment

- End ALL cash payouts

Many wise words Yoda

Comment

All non citizens habe to have under skin chips?
                  I think you will find a stampede of Aussies, Kiwis, Yanks and Canucks at Heathrow.
                  Maybe thats not a bad thing, but the tax hit would be LARGE.

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
                    but the tax hit would be LARGE.
                    Would it ****. No Aussie I've ever met has paid tax in the UK. Either they are working cash in hand or they're working the same as us through their own Ltds.

(edit: this post in no way supports the chipping of any individual).
                    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by techno View Post
                      Many wise words Yoda
                      but not necessarily in the right order.

Comment

Working...
                      X