• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Happy Eid everyone

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Soon put a stop to that. DIE INFIDEL.

hth
    It may be a good idea to re-read all the posts on this thread, then you'll know who's got the real hatred in their heart.

Comment

I've not figured out where the love-fest is yet, never mind plumbed the depths of wickedness contained in the human heart.

I guess to be more inclusive I should not have used the Christian word for unbeliever.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        Soon put a stop to that. DIE INFIDEL.

hth
        You're not all there are you??

If you guys don't know/follow relegion, post on a different thread! You all look like fools when you try and comment on something you know nothing about??

By the way, Eid Mubarak to everyone - Muslim Brothers and Sisters as well as the non-Muslims.

Comment

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all!

Respec'

Comment

Originally posted by AZZIK View Post

If you guys don't know/follow relegion, post on a different thread! You all look like fools when you try and comment on something you know nothing about??

By the way, Eid Mubarak to everyone - Muslim Brothers and Sisters as well as the non-Muslims.
            Funny that. I use the Christian word for unbeliever, and get disapproval from two apparent muslims.

religion
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Eid Mubarak to you too.

What a shame an innocent good wish is being greeted with so much hatred here... how would you all feel if you were greeted with the same hateful messages if this has been Xmas day?

I meant this thread to be a happy and joyful, but this is too much for you doom, gloom and hateful members of the BB.

Comment

From memory of another thread NAT knows a significant amount regarding religion. My guess is he just doesn't suffer fools/sockpuppets.

Comment

We should make a short film about the clubbing scene, and call it High Infidelity.

IGMC

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
                    Eid Mubarak to you too.

What a shame an innocent good wish is being greeted with so much hatred here... how would you all feel if you were greeted with the same hateful messages if this has been Xmas day?

I meant this thread to be a happy and joyful, but this is too much for you doom, gloom and hateful members of the BB.
                    Preach your toot elsewhere, then.

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
                      Eid Mubarak to you too.

T R O L L

(and not even a very good one)

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X