• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Its always like this!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its always like this!!!!

So, once in a lifetime (8 months) I needed to get SKA process running overnight on my work PC, which means I can't sleep in the room, so I gone downstairs on sofa thinking to watch that Cable TV I heard so much about (paying BBC tax too), and what do I get? Fking remote control is not working!!!!!!!

That's the spirit. If only more relatively young people would realise the shear joy to be obtained from constantly moaning about things. It's far cheaper and safer than activities like skying or hang gliding too.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I never took you for a skyer, Xog.

Perv.
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak
        I never took you for a skyer, Xog.

Perv.
        Surely you've heard of the Five Mile High club.

(Now there are female astronauts, I wonder if there's a Two Hundred Mile High Club?)
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
        X