• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Its always like this!!!!"

Collapse

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak
    I never took you for a skyer, Xog.

Perv.
    Surely you've heard of the Five Mile High club.

(Now there are female astronauts, I wonder if there's a Two Hundred Mile High Club?)

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    I never took you for a skyer, Xog.

Perv.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    That's the spirit. If only more relatively young people would realise the shear joy to be obtained from constantly moaning about things. It's far cheaper and safer than activities like skying or hang gliding too.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    started a topic Its always like this!!!!

Its always like this!!!!

So, once in a lifetime (8 months) I needed to get SKA process running overnight on my work PC, which means I can't sleep in the room, so I gone downstairs on sofa thinking to watch that Cable TV I heard so much about (paying BBC tax too), and what do I get? Fking remote control is not working!!!!!!!

Working...
X