• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sometimes, life is pretty tulipty.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In dark times, when I am at my lowest ebb and it seems we live in a godless and uncaring world, I always leave general and go back to tpd.

HTH

Comment

Diver,

I am very sorry for you

Milan.
      Last edited by milanbenes; 1 August 2008, 09:43.

Comment

Cheer up, FFS.

Comment

i have two children and can only try to picture the situation Diver was/is in

and it makes me very sad

Milan.

Comment

Thank goodness Lucy is banned, her contributions to a thread like this would have made me puke.

Comment

sadness is contagious, don't spread it unnessasarily.

close this post FFS

Comment

Originally posted by LittlestHobbo View Post
                sadness is contagious, don't spread it unnessasarily.

close this post FFS
                And sometime sharing is good for you - don't like it, don't read it. It's not hard.
                Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

The best thing to do is to talk about it. People die all the time. During your life, someone close to you will in all probability die before their time. Even when it's after a full and worthwhile life, it's still a shock. Though I've never really understood it when people are crying their eyes out at great-gran's funeral at the age of 112.

On the bright side, in a couple of hundred years, all that we do and experience will be relegated to genesreunited.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    In dark times, when I am at my lowest ebb and it seems we live in a godless and uncaring world, I always leave general and go back to tpd.

HTH
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

You learn to live with loss. dwell on it continuously; and it imperils your sanity and your relationships with others.

Move on, reflect in moments of quiet, and try not to drag those about you down with you is the best advice I can give.

After my last post, I went downstairs, hugged my granddaughter and counted my blessings for the family and loved ones I still have.

I then spent some time in the Joke thread which lightened my mood and lifted my spirits.

Time to move on again, For me and this thread I think.

I'm off to do some finger painting with my granddaughter now.

Later people
                      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                      X