• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fed up now...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Blue Monday,
    one in four workers will stay in bed this morning. It's traditional.

I wish they had, that way they would'nt have been causing the jams that made me 20 mins late this morning.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      I wish they had, that way they would'nt have been causing the jams that made me 20 mins late this morning.
      The devil's post.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
        I'm in London. It feels much too warm to snow.

I can see the roof of the Albert Hall from my desk. It seems to have a plume of steam pumping out of it. It couldn't really be a Victorian steam-powered alien spaceship, could it?
        Seems temperature will drop through the afternoon.....

Comment

Overcast in London.

There is still a plume of steam rising out of the domed roof of the Albert Hall (really a steam-powered alien spacecraft, dormant since Victorian times). I suppose they've decided to leave, what with the credit crunch. It must take a few days to work up enough of a head of steam for interplanetary travel.

Comment

Blue skys in Shropshire.........may snow later they say...
            Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

The police closed 50 miles of the A30 this morning because it was too icy to drive on, from Oakhampton to Bodmin. The sun's poking through in London.

How come giant alien lizards are still green. Green was for camouflage when they lived in trees and the undergrowth. Surely they should have evolved into another colour by now.

Comment

Very humid, breezy and dull here in London. Ugh. But cheered up a bit when I got chatting to a very nice young lady on the train.

Comment

Grey wet and miserable here. Rained the entire way in to the office this morning. At least it's not so cold.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                    Grey wet and miserable here. Rained the entire way in to the office this morning. At least it's not so cold.
                    Where's here?

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                      Where's here?
                      East Midlands

Comment

Working...
                      X