• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fed up now...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry to hear that ZG. We've got second day of glorious sunshine in London. It's a bit hazy, probably all that steam. It is a bit taters too.

Comment

More sun, more cold. I'm off up Ivinghoe Beacon tomorrow morning, I might need an extra pair of bloomers.

Comment

London is gloriously sunny today, but chilly round the willy and the pavements are slippery because of the frozen snow.

The aliens have snaffled some more coal from somewhere and the steam engine is working again. What with the collapsing economy, and human transport paralysed, if they wanted to take over the country now is the time to do it.

Comment

London has clouded over. It's probably all that steam. I wonder if we'll get another dump of snow today? The lightweight permies will be off like a bullet.

One of them left at 11:30 am yesterday because she said her 20 minute walk home would take half an hour if she left it to the end of the working day. And she was serious.

Comment

7 or so inches of snow in northamptonshire
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Murky in Twickenham. Rained a bit.
              ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Loads of snow in the south of Birmingham
                Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Icy and foggy in Herts. If this fog closes in any more I'm off home.
                  ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

damn snow in Northampton caused me to miss an interview today..

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                      7 or so inches of snow in northamptonshire
                      I got another six inches in Bucks overnight. Everyone seems to be staying at home round where I live, including the dentist who I was supposed to see.

Except me. I'm no hedonistic, lazy wimp. I got to London this morning, where it is almost clear of the stuff. I'll keep the wheels of industry going, to help pay off Brown's Trillions.

Comment

Working...
                      X