• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fed up now...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I walked around a golf course on Sunday morning. It was flippin' taters. Monday was taters. Today it's taters. Tomorrow it's going to be taters. Ho hum.

At least it will kill lots of bugs.

Comment

It's dark outside

Comment

Skies are blue but the ground is white.

Sooo Coooooold

Comment

So cold in London that pipes from washing machine froze. Just had the engineer out.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
            Skies are blue but the ground is white.

Sooo Coooooold
            WIS

The river looks like an ice floe and the f'ing radiator in my office was off all morning.

Comment

Misty up my way, and a bit hazy in London. The old currant bun is breaking through though, so I'll stick my neck out and say that fears of an ice age are over, and we can all worry about global warming again now.

Comment

Foggy here today, snow still on the ground from Monday is only just melting.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Wet, windy and grey. Bit like the Son after his night out on Saturday
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

OMG its relatively mild today in London! Relative to last couple of weeks that is. My nutz did not freeze off on my way to work for once!

Comment

Wet, oh so very wet.

Comment

Working...
                      X