• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fed up now...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Similar a couple of hundred miles further south. Was about 27°C at 10:00am. I'm glad I decided to not go into the office today. Shame I've got to go to the UK tomorrow.
    Yep, 33c outside the office today. Was at the VfB - Arsenal game last night and leaving it at 22:30 it was still 26c. Going back up to Darmstadt now to sit on my balcony and do remote working for the next couple of days while topping up the suntan...
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      It was lulling you into a false sense of security... it's like that.
      Oh well! at least Wales will have more water for the French to sell to the English
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Sunny and warm here; I'd like to thank the aircon for a non-sticky day...
        B00med!

Comment

Thunder and lightening has arrived here now.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Rained all through lunch time.

Went to bank.

Machine gave me £200 in £5 notes.

Now look like I have an enormous square hardon in my trouser pocket.

And it's still raining.
            No way!!!

I love £5 notes.... it's a bit of a sad thing I have. I like to hide them in various handbags and purses.... I like the crispy ones...

My friend gave me framed £5 notes for my b-day... cheeky mare
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Rained all through lunch time.

Went to bank.

Machine gave me £200 in £5 notes.

Now look like I have an enormous square hardon in my trouser pocket.

And it's still raining.
              I'll see your £200 in Fivers and raise you the 500 Euros in 10 Euro notes the bank gave me when I went to collect the holiday cash. Had nothing larger left apparently and even tried to get me to take half of it in 5 Euro notes!
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Just stopped raining here

Comment

It was tipping it down a 6 this morning, but now the sun has got his hat on... rather weakly, but it's definitely on.
                  Same as here, getting brighter by the minute. Am sure it will be tipping it down come going home time though just to screw with my fridap pm commute

Comment

Sunny here

Comment

It's clearing up here too... ish.
                      Cloudy-ish. In Cambridge.

Comment

Working...
                      X